Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

where are my grades?

dropped off a 100 card lot at the national... still no grades... anyone else still waiting?
Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.

Comments

• Options
    Dude, I'd be making a bigger scene than Pacman after drinking a couple of 40's!!!
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    You got an A in English, B in Spelling, B in Math, A in gym and had perfect attendance.
  • Options
    Now seriously, I too would be jumping up and down screaming at PSA....no poopage since the National, something seems definintely wrong...
  • Options
    still no grades... anyone else still waiting for stuff dropped off at the national convention in chicago?
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Either

A) Limbo

B) Space

C) Newport Beach

I'll say C, but would make a phone call
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    I can picture some short customer service lady at PSA reaching up on a high shelf and grabbing a box- 50 1962 commons---send to grader 1, grabs another box with 2 1965 Mantles---send to grader 2, grabs another box 1 T206 Wagner---she's surprised and hands to grader 3, grabs another box and it's 50 star wars cards--send to grader 4.............. you guys get the picture. This type of thing shows that there is not proper accountability of the cards while in the building no matter what they say.

Mickey71
  • Options

<< <i>I can picture some short customer service lady at PSA reaching up on a high shelf and grabbing a box- 50 1962 commons---send to grader 1, grabs another box with 2 1965 Mantles---send to grader 2, grabs another box 1 T206 Wagner---she's surprised and hands to grader 3, grabs another box and it's 50 star wars cards--send to grader 4.............. you guys get the picture. This type of thing shows that there is not proper accountability of the cards while in the building no matter what they say.

Mickey71 >>

While we may have our fair share of vertically challenged people in our department, we don't pass out the orders. image

Galveston, PM me your submission number.

Carol
  • Options
    it is..........4735304
  • Options
    Good luck Galveston, hopefully they will locate your submission post hasteimage
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Good luck Galveston, hopefully they will locate your submission post hasteimage >>

either that or they put it on the "problem" shelf for complaining...j/k
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I mailed out a 65 card bulk sub on the 7th of October, I did not get an email stating that the cards were entered into
    the system, (or I did not see one) 2 days ago I got an email that my cards were shipped.

Hopefully Carol will get to the bottom of this for you.

Good luck.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    any word yet??? hope everything works out alright
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>.........Hopefully Carol will get to the bottom of this for you......... >>

Did the OP PM her his submission number too, or just post it in this thread? She probably asked for it in a PM because she may not revisit this thread again.