Home Stamps Forum
Options

I know nothing about stamps but I had to add this to my collection today

BillyKingsleyBillyKingsley Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭✭
Hi folks of the Stamp forum, I am have been here in the coin and currency forums but this is my first venture into the stamp forum. I have a small stash (probably about 200 stamps) that were pulled off envelopes by my mom in the 1960s and I have saved a bunch as well. I've got some that were never used but not too many.

I don't know much about the hobby but when I saw these I had to add them to my collection. Even though they just came out these will never, EVER be used-and I believe this is only the fourth time I've purchased a sheet of stamps without the intent to use them (joining the first car series, the DC Comics series and the Star Wars series) Nothing like getting new additions for face value! image

Eventually I'll scan more of my collection, I think they are too small for my scanner to pick up, but if I put a bunch on the tray at one time they should take.

I just wanted to stop in and say hello!

Billy
Billy Kingsley ANA R-3146356 Cardboard History // Numismatic History

Comments

• Options
    If you like them that's what counts. The couple of modern collectors that were here
    seem to have vanished some time ago. If I remember correctly they were specific
    set collectors. Anybody heard from laceupboots or birdies recently?

If today's modern, leftover excesses run like the late 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, ...and up
    to the 2000's you will probably be able to purchase the sheets you purchased at a
    discount. It's called just that: Discount Postage.

EFOs always bring some premium.