Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Sorry, Wrong board

We are once again doing our FREE silver giveaway on our auctions. Here is how it works.

Go to our auctions at Libnicks Coins Auctions Win any lot that is posted, it doesn't have to be up by me, e-mail me the details after you close the deal at Libnick@excite.comand I'll send you out FREE silver coins. I do confirm that all deals are completed. What silver will you get?? Win any lots before February 24th and I'll send you a FREE silver Washington quarter and 2 FREE Mercury dimes!!

This offer is only good for lots won on or before February 24th. You must close the deal within 7 days from the time it closes and e-mail with the details. Hope you enjoy this one.

Rick
Visit our website at - Libnicks Coins
Check out our auctions at - Libnicks Auctions

Comments

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahem...

this isn't really a swap, tag, or giveaway... More of a promotional offer/advertisement. Maybe better on the BST forum?

Just my opinion.

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    DoubleDimeDoubleDime Posts: 619 ✭✭✭
    Your're forgiven