Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Secret Santa Gift Exchange Thread **CLOSED**

Christmas will be here before we know it image

Tonya and I will organize it again seeing how it went really well last year. Granted there were a few guys that did not receive till after Christmas but I am starting it early this year so we can avoid that. Starting early will give guys plenty of time to find some good stuff for their recipients.

We will pair up guys to the best of my abilites like I did last year.

*Even though I have alot of guys addresses and interests already, please pm me the info again. That way it is fresh in my pm's and will save me digging.

Also, if you want a certain member to be your recipient let me know. I would do this if you had something you knew that member would really love.

RULES and Regulations: PLEASE READ THROUGH BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

Each participant will be obligated to send a “GIFT” to another participant. The “GIFT” should have a cost value of approximately $25.00 or more. The “GIFT” should be gift wrapped according to the season BEFORE it is packaged to be mailed . On the outside of the package, should be placed the words CU gift exchange. This should help people from just randomly ripping a package open. The package should be mailed on or shortly after the 1st of December in order to insure a delivery in time for the holidays. “GIFTS” should not be opened before the evening of the 24th of December. Besides the return address on the package, no identification of the sender is necessary.

“GIFTS” are limited in their nature to being sports related or at least something that PSA might grade or authenticate. (in the rare case of a non–sports card or autograph)

All effort will be made to match up “givers’ to “receivers” interest wise, however there are NO guarantees.

I will require the following information from each participant to be PMed or emailed to me. Email me here DO NOT post this information in a reply to this thread. All personal information received by me will be kept in strictest confidence except for your name and address to be given to your “Secret Santa”.

Information I require:

**Copy the outline below and pm me a filled out version**

1. CU user name:
2. Real name:
3. Mailing Address:
4. Email address
5. Specify sports, players and teams you are interested in.
6. Specify sport or sports of what you are able to GIVE

The following is the list of folks who have shown interest. Other participants will be added. Once I have received the personal information , the word “CONFIRMED” will be placed next to your user name on the list. The list will be finalized with an OFFICIAL CUT OFF TIME on NOVEMBER 1st. I will then pm the name , address, and sport interest of each participant to their respective “Secret Santa”. Each participant will then pm me, so I know that their “GIFT” WAS sent. The word SENT will be placed on the master list.
The Master List will be updated on a regular basis.

Comments