Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Wanted: 1909 MPLs with Eye Appeal

Anybody have any special 1909s they want to sell or barter? Needs to be something special, between PR64-PR67. Color is the ticket here for me, in particular. Not looking for bland or spotty coins. Needs a little jazz to it. Prefer BNs and RBs, but would like a RD for the collection (I gave my only two Reds away building the Blake Memorial set).

Solid money will be paid, and all reasonable coins considered. Have some cool coins across the spectrum to barter, as well. Please PM me if interested. I love the particular year and am having a ball studying the nuances in the 4 or 5 I now own.

Thanks,

Duane image

Comments

• renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was working out that reference to the "4 or 5" and got it. The "or 5" refers to your raw VDB of questionable origin, correct? Regardless, those 09s you own now are surely remarkable examples. I would be proud to own any one of them.
  • ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you trading Mattes,....or just "others"?
  • lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    i'd still say the 09 has more a demand then prices reflect as 09 makes for such a year type set

ambro's rocks and hopefully a 09 vdb matty finds its way in his

but with 09 being first year...i'm just real happy i've got mine and goodluck duane on finding others as these can dry up at anytime
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Ambro-Trading mattes and others.... Duane