Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH or Trade: supplies: seven different new Dansco albums & an impulse heat sealer for flips

For sale or or trade.

Will accept US Coin trade offers (preferably circulated 19th century coins, raw coins OK, but whatcha got?)

These Dansco albums have been sitting unbought at my antique mall booth for uh... I guess about three years. Haven't sold a single one.

Time to shuffle 'em outta here. I bought these around late '05 or early '06, I'm guessing. They're still in brand new condition and unused. I took the flimsy shrink wrap off and put each into a big resealable ziploc bag instead, so people could examine the insides of the albums if they wanted to, but as far as I know, nobody ever took 'em off the shelf. I don't remember what the last printed dates in the modern series albums were. Since they frequently print dates under the empty ports several years in advance, I would imagine they're still current, or close to it.

#8100 Lincoln Cents, with proof-only issues 1909-up (list $36.95) $26.00
#8113 Jefferson Nickels, with proof-only issues, 1938-up (list $29.95) $21.00
#8125 Roosevelt Dimes, with proof-only issues, 1946-up (list $27.95) $20.00
#8140 Washington Quarters, with proof-only issues, 1932-1998 (list $34.95) $25.00
#7143 Statehood Quarters, P&D mints, two coins per state, 1999-2008 (list $27.95) $20.00

(Hmm. There was a Kennedy half album, originally. I guess maybe I did sell one album, after all.)
#8176 Eisenhower Dollars, with proof-only issues, 1971-1978 (list $25.95) $18.00

Buy all six of the albums above and deduct 10%.

#7171 Morgan Dollar Date Set, one-per-year (pick your own mintmarks), 1878-1921 (list $23.95) $17.00 SOLD
If you have a lot of Morgans you could fill this sucker up with the most common mintmarks for each year and have a nice
appealing set to sell. Make 'em more appealing than if you were selling them in bulk. I thought about doing this myself,
but don't quite have enough variety in my Morgans to do it. Even a one-per-year set is probably pretty challenging.
I dunno. I never collected Morgans. Might be a nice album for somebody who wants to do a "basic" set.

Impulse Heat Sealer

I'll shamelessly borrow Brooklyn Gallery's picture and description, 'cause that's where I bought this.

<< <i>Impulse Sealer makes water tight seals on polypropylene bags or any other type of weldable plastic material.
Sealing length 8". 2mm seal. Retail Price: $89.95. >>

(Discount price $69.26).

I paid the sixty-nine bucks for this a couple/three years ago. Only used it a few times. I'm using less flips nowadays and even
when I do, I prefer not to seal them now (so I can take coins out for pictures, etc.). Who wants this for $45.00 or trade?

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• pendragon1998pendragon1998 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    Impulse Heat Sealer

I'll shamelessly borrow Brooklyn Gallery's picture and description, 'cause that's where I bought this.

<< <i>Impulse Sealer makes water tight seals on polypropylene bags or any other type of weldable plastic material.
    Sealing length 8". 2mm seal. Retail Price: $89.95. >>

(Discount price $69.26).

I paid the sixty-nine bucks for this a couple/three years ago. Only used it a few times. I'm using less flips nowadays and even
    when I do, I prefer not to seal them now (so I can take coins out for pictures, etc.). Who wants this for $45.00 or trade? >>

We used to have one just like this in the chem lab I used to work for. They're very good at what they do, very fast at doing it (just a second or two) and $45 is a great price. If I needed one, I'd snap that up real fast. Plus, LordM is one of the best folks to work with here.
  • savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,267 ✭✭✭✭
    >>Impulse Heat Sealer>>

Start your own grading company with this gem! (i'm looking at you ICCS)

www.brunkauctions.com

• savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,267 ✭✭✭✭
    in all seriousness, as pendragon points out, this is an excellent price on this

you can't go wrong buying from Rob!!!

www.brunkauctions.com