Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: Some nice draped/capped bust halves (some more added)

I'm going to be adding more to this thread as soon as I get a chance to visit the bank, but here's a few for starters. If you don't like my price then make an offer. I've usually got some room on most of these, so give me a try!

1806 O-109 Pointed 6, no stem. ICG VF30. Gorgeous surfaces and no problems to note. The weird discolorations and bluish tinge on the top and bottom of the pictures are my bad photography skills. The coin is the same color throughout. If you want a full slab shot I can get you one. $800

1807 O-112 50/20. I hate to let this one go, and if it doesn't sell here then it'll just get tucked away as a very nice dupe. Anyways, it's got great rose colored surfaces and the only small detraction is the rim bump on the reverse. It's a toss-up as to whether or not the rim bump will keep it out of a holder, and if that would bother you then this coin is probably not for you. $650

1817/3 O-101. This one's a toughie to grade. I bought it from Stu Keen who graded it as a VF-35. I showed it to Larry Briggs who graded it as a VF (no number grade attached). It's definitely got that typical weak strike, and it's a little lighter than I'd prefer. Larger pictures will be up as soon as I find them. $550

A couple of AU's:
1826 ICG AU55 The first set of pics show the details and straight-on, plain daylight view pretty well. The second set of pics shows all the color that comes out when you put the coin under a light. $475

1827 NGC AU55 Pretty dark for an AU, but a nice thick original skin. $475

Like I said above, a few more (probably late date graded AU's and a couple of tough varieties) will be coming soon. I just need to get them out of the bank and photographed.

Paypal, check, and money order are all fine. Shipping will be extra depending on the number of coins you buy. Orders over $800 will be shipped registered, all others will be shipped first-class fully insured at USPS rates. 7-day return policy as long as the coins are in the same condition that they were sent out in.

Comments