Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

The Fun With E-bay gets Better and Better

Read Update after this paragraph!!!!!!

Good Day,
So about a 6 Weeks, maybe 7 weeks ago, some clown wins three of my auctions, total $15.00 bucks. I expect to get check in the mail. After two weeks I start getting nasty I am not happy where are my cards E-Mails. Politly reply...No Payment..No Cards. This goes on for about 2 more weeks. Finally I get tired of the BS e-mails, and (My Mistake) cause I know this didn't happen, but tell him that I will send cards whether I lost the payment or never recieved it, as a Good Customer Service gesture I will just send him the cards.
So last Fri. I package up, send USPS with Delivery Confimation. I never do DC under $50 bucks, but the little voice tells me this A$$ Clwn will be a problem, so I go ahead and purchase the DC.
Yesterday morning he files a Paypal/E-bay dispute, three of them for the three auctions. I answer all three explaining that items were mail last fri. He waits a couple of hours and then closes them and files with E-Bay claim of not delivered. Then he goes and Negs me. First Neg with Feedback of 2900 Positive. I had already left him positive a couple of weeks ago in a bulk Feedback lot by mistake.
So I looked up on line the DC and all it will tell me is that it was recieved by Denver USPS on the 21st, nothing more.

Neil

Update:
AsClo%$n leaves another neg for me last week, then yesterday he recieves the cards and leaves me another Neg. (Up to 3 now) In the meantime I didn't notice he had bid and won another one of my auctions until I went to do checkout, so I send him and e-mail that there is no way I am selling him anything, Kiss my A$$. Call E-bay to thwart the Neg, they tell me nothing can be done, then of course about an hour later he leaves the 4th Neg. And E-bay penalizes me with my search thing by lowering my Search Status, all from the A$$Wipe who I sent three items at my cost for free and three phone calls to E-bay, they will do nothing about it!!!!
He even sent me an E-mail through the E-bay mail system that he recieved the cards but because of my attitude he is still leaving Negs. And E-bay says they can do nothing about it. Can't look at or read E-mail between members.

One more, and I am dead serious, one more, and E-bay wins. Hate to see them win, but I just don't have the time to waste on a proposition that keeps getting road blocks thrown up in front of. I am closing my store and giving up. I have had it with their Non Customer service!!!!
One More Time!!!!
Neil
Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Feel free to post the buyers name. Maybe he/she will sell an item soon and then comes sweet revenge.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know you can block certain bidders, right?
  • Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    I guess he is finally on your BBL.
    Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    Who is this upstanding Ebay citizen?
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    bid on something of his and give him the stinky ho slapdown f he sellsimage turn about is fair play
    is why all my cards are going off before too long, to many idiots in the card market- all is 50% off now for the last time till the oct 8th,then ended
  • Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    Please give us the Ebay username so we can block him.
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    He waits a couple of hours and then closes them and files with Paypal claim of not delivered.

If he was able to file a paypal claim, you had to have received a payment?

Am I missing something here?

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    yes neil,i want to block the hatter tooimage
  • Options
    Neil,

Send me his name, address, and shoe size please image

PoppaJ
  • Options
    Why did you not block him to start with and if he was and used another Ebay ID you can and will be able to get that neg removed.
  • Options
    Good day,
    Entire deal had nothing to do with PayPal, he claimed he mailed payment. Never recieved, just tried to do the right thing, my Bad. At least that part is 100% over, I am all changed to Only PayPal!

And the Winner is:

madjoshuakaos

And yes he is on my BBL now and forever. To bad the douchbag doesn't sell or I would let you all help me have some fun!!!!

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    Good Morning,
    Sometimes I just don't get it, after calling E-bay three times and literally screaming at them after they said there was nothing they could or would do about this situation and hanging up on them. I wake up this morning look at my Feedback score, and because I see that the score has gone up half a dozen, expecting the worse, open it up. Lo and behold, all 4 of the dipwads Feedbacks have gone Poof, my score is back to %100 positive. No e-mails from E-bay, no info, just Poof!!!!
    The only thing is they did change my Search criteria in my Seller dashboard from Lowered, but it used to be Raised, they only put it back up to Standard. Guess they have to punish me somehow for yelling at them.
    Neilimage
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    good for you neil!!! a win against a scumbag!!! way to go
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    Your buyer was suspended Ebay automaticly removes negatives and neutral left by a member when they get the boot.
  • Options
    Neil if the deal had nothing to do with paypal how did he "wait a couple of hours and then filed with paypal"?

That is where you lost me.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Good Morning,
    I mispoke, I meant he filed with E-Bay that he hadn't got his items. Entire transaction and subsequent actions never had anything to do with PayPal.
    Neil
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Neil.

I think he's earned this.

Go to the "raunchy version" and place an order.

Hell we should send Johnny Bench a gift too!
  • Options
    he earned a NARU from Ebay for his efforts.
  • Options
    Ya know if I only had his address.........................image

It would be fun to send him a little gift !!!!!

Love the Poopsenders Site Goose!!!!!image

Neil
  • Options
    PoppaJPoppaJ Posts: 2,818
    Glad everything worked out for you Neil,

PoppaJ
  • Options
    I too am glad everything worked out.

Steve
    Good for you.