Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1978 Topps Baseball Rack Rip

Here's what I got:

What do you think? Murphy and Niekro look pretty nice huh? image I was happy with those.

Are there any tough low pop commons I should be aware of?

(Oh and, yes, I realize Murphy's true rookie was in '77....just thought the card was nice looking)
-- Ryan Bell

Comments

• Options
    that ain't no Murphy! That's a Parrish! ole Knucklehead Phil should command a strong 9 tho......
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    I found my Murphy rookie from my childhood collection the other day...lol it's a straight PSA 1...that, however, could be a 9 contender.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭
    That's a pretty sweet rip!

Any mint Twins, Richie Zisk or Ron Cey in that pack you want to sell?
    Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options
    the 78 set produced some fine rookies. i'd like to know what 'rookies' card (of all time) produced the most MLB playing time..... The Parrish/Whitt/Diaz rookie has 47 total years of playing time. too bad this wasn't Murph's rookie. The Trammell/Molitor/Washington/Klutts rookie produced 60 yrs of play, the Rose/Weis/McMullen/Gonzalez rookie got 55 years, Baylor/Baker/Paciorek got 56, etc....... wow, i'm drinking and posting again.......
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    7:54 CST.....never too early to start throwin em back!
  • Options
    well i work nights, get off at 5am. almost bedtime for me. gonna make one more bloody mary, feed the bats, iron the cape and dust off the coffin for bed. damn this drafty castle! maybe i'll wear the cape to bed.....
  • Options
    jamesryanbelljamesryanbell Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

<< <i>well i work nights, get off at 5am. almost bedtime for me. gonna make one more bloody mary, feed the bats, iron the cape and dust off the coffin for bed. damn this drafty castle! maybe i'll wear the cape to bed..... >>

LOL!
    -- Ryan Bell