Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Question for those who accept PAYPAL on EBAY.................please help!!

How does one go about setting up their paypal account to accept payments? I use paypal to pay for auctions and want to set it up to receive payments as well. What's the procedure? Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    When you list an item you just select Paypal and enter the address you want the payment sent to in the place it asks for it.
  • Options

<< <i>How does one go about setting up their paypal account to accept payments? I use paypal to pay for auctions and want to set it up to receive payments as well. What's the procedure? Thanks!! >>

bend over! seriously it's been so long I don't remember. image
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

bend over!

<< <i>

This is seriouis advice, it lowers the pain when Paypal thrusts
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

bend over!

<< <i>

This is seriouis advice, it lowers the pain when Paypal thrusts >>

Ouch!
  • Options
    Can anyone provide some accurate insight on how to set up an account to accept payments?
  • Options

<< <i>Can anyone provide some accurate insight on how to set up an account to accept payments? >>

if you are set up to pay with PAYPAL, then you are set up to ACCEPT PAYPAL payments

just as it was written above ...
    select paypal as a payment option in the auction & type your email address that accepts payments into paypal
    The buyer does the rest & you receive an email that the buyer sent your PAYPAL payment
    You check your PAYPAL account, and the money is there ... for now :-) ... that's a different story ... When PAY-ENEMY shows up
  • Options
    Go to www.paypal.com.

You can use the tutorial which will guide you step by step.

PM me if you have any specific questions.

PoppaJ