Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Mintage Figures

Does anybody here have mintage figures typed out into any file type (like spreadsheet, word doc, text file, word perfect) for any sets or collections they have? I'm mainly interested in complete issue listings, but partial ones will also save me some time.

I'm asking because if someone has already done some data inputting i'd like to avoid as much as I can.

Or if you know websites with the numbers typed out, that would help to

thanks!

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of what?

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    adamlaneusadamlaneus Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭
    You know, coins.

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, yeah. Thanks. That really narrows it down. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    ColinCMRColinCMR Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭
    Coins, exactly! At this point it doesn't matter which series, as long as it's correct and complete data.
    I was expecting that there would bne at least someone who has typed in US, Canada, or UK mintages into a file or posted them on the net.
  • Options
    I dont think so collin. Maybe you should invest in a Krause as a starter?
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • Options
    I'm looking for digital data, for some stats crunching, and I just wanted to minimize manual inputting

Does anyone know if the online Krause give mintages in an easy list way that can be copied into a text or spreadsheet?
  • Options
    You can get the krause books on dvd now but I believe they're pdf files so I'm not sure how easy it'd be to play with the data. Could just be scans of the books pages for all I know.
  • Options
    Some software can handle the conversion from scan to txt, but there will always be a few errors, thanks for the info though, I'll check it out
  • Options
    ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    Are you working on something? Or are you wanting stats in a database for sole information? -Dan
  • Options
    Just exploratory at this point. I thought it would be something fun to toy with as a way to learn more about some software, so it doesn't just feel like work.

Who know what could come out of it though. Got any suggests or ideas?