Home Sports Talk
Options

WOW What a kick in the seat!

perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
Holy crap is my buddy STEAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scenario- My fantasy BB league SUPPOSEDLY ended on Sunday night, well my buddy Eddie made the semi-finals and lost due to a few rainouts and missed out on $500+ in winnings by about 10 points. So he ends up in the "Loser Series" winner gets paid $200 btw.. well he wins the week Sunday Night and is happy about the consolation $200. Then he finds out about the game today-Detroit vs Chisox and that it counts towards last weeks totals... his opponent had Gavin Floyd go today and with the quality start and win he edges him out by 3 points!

Youza he is RIPPING!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    The Angles are driving a big SUV
  • Options
    The Angles are driving a big SUV

So typical, yet so uninformed
    Haiku’s are easy
    But sometimes don’t make sense
    Refrigerator
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    In Yahoo leagues, the Monday game did not count at all. The season ended Sunday.

In a related note, I wish it did count - because one of my fantasy teams had a Mets-style collapse on Sunday, and I lost a league I led the entire season by just a few points. A money league, too.
  • Options
    LOL. I was wondering how long it would be before we started hearing people say "My team 'Mets It'" when talking about choke jobs.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    i think the extra make up days do count and i actually think today game as a tie breaker may count as well.
    tough to swallow though
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started