Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Ebay Account

Hi all,

When I tried logging into Ebay tonight, my account was froze. Ebay customer support explained that their security system disabled my account. Although there was no specific reason given, I was told that it was more than just someone trying to guess my password over and over. After a good experience with Ebay on the phone, everything seems to be good and no harm done.

Any ideas to what happened?

Thanks!

Danny
Collecting Dallas Cowboys Rookies and Team Sets 1960-1989

Comments

• Options
    I imagine "it was more just someone trying to guess (your) password over and over."
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    Is it possible to disable your Ebay account by typing in the wrong password repeatedly? If this is possible, it would disable your snipes too?

Collecting Dallas Cowboys Rookies and Team Sets 1960-1989
  • Options
    your snipe service has to log into your ebay account to bid. so if the password was not working correctly then the snipe service probably could not place bids for you. with justsnipe you do get a message when logging into justsnipe if they can't acccess your ebay account to place bids. not sure how other snipe companies work