Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Rcd some cards back from PSA???

Hi Guys...what does it mean when they havn't graded a card and they have the term 'Minsizerq'?

What does that mean...I got 3 cards back like that and havn't a clue what that means?

I think I will re submit...

Dev in Alberta

Comments

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't meet the minimum size requirement (but are not trimmed) - they left the factory that way.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    Aw really!! Crap!! So is their any point in me resubmitting them????

Thanks
  • Options

<< <i>Aw really!! Crap!! So is their any point in me resubmitting them????

Thanks >>

I've had minsiz cards get graded the second time around. especially the OPC ones.
    White Whales:
    1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Ozzie Smith
    2006 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor Chris Carpenter
  • Options
    The funny thing is that one of the Cards is a Bobby Orr Card that I resubmitted as I think it could get a higher
    grade and now this time around, they wouldn't even grade it??

I am definately sending them back in

PSA is so frustrating...it is so subjective...
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Aw really!! Crap!! So is their any point in me resubmitting them????

Thanks >>

I've had minsiz cards get graded the second time around. especially the OPC ones. >>

Yeah me too. Try again.
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The funny thing is that one of the Cards is a Bobby Orr Card that I resubmitted as I think it could get a higher
    grade and now this time around, they wouldn't even grade it??

I am definately sending them back in

PSA is so frustrating...it is so subjective... >>

As frustrating as eBay charging fees for their service? I'm surprised that you aren't up in arms about PSA charging you to grade your cards so that you can make more money on them that if you sold them raw.
  • Options
    Otw, enough with the smart ass remarks...I am hardly the only person up in arms about
    the ridiculous rates that ebay charges...

I fully expect with PSA their will be questionable grades and that I am ready for...as I have
    have resubmitted cards and receive different grades ad nauseum!
  • Options

<< <i>Otw, enough with the smart ass remarks...I am hardly the only person up in arms about
    the ridiculous rates that ebay charges...

I fully expect with PSA their will be questionable grades and that I am ready for...as I have
    have resubmitted cards and receive different grades ad nauseum! >>

Enough? Nah . . . There will be more . . . ad nauseum.

Your post about eBay's fees and PayPal's and your overcharging for shipping demonstrated your self centered greed. The least I can do is take a moment to remind you of it from time to time. And free of charge, no less.
  • Options
    PARDON!!!!????

Overcharging for Shipping??? I BEG your Pardon???

YOU are guilty of slander....and a lie..

I have been taking a lost this weekend as I go into Canada Post and buy Bubble envelopes
    and find out because they are too thick, I am indeed taking a lost a 3.00 per package...

You owe me an apology!!!
  • Options
    You will receive a voucher equal to the cost paid for each card not graded. So, relax a little. I have 4 sitting at the post office waiting on me to pick up. I have already received my vouchers for the fees paid and submission forms with the same ungraded cards filled out.
  • Options

<< <i>PARDON!!!!????

I have been taking a lost this weekend as I go into Canada Post and buy Bubble envelopes
    and find out because they are too thick, I am indeed taking a lost a 3.00 per package...

You owe me an apology!!! >>

That is almost as funny as ISTHTY
  • Options

<< <i>You owe me an apology!!! >>

Apologies come with a 12% Administration fee...

Say... and what about having a real store and paying the rent, and the overhead on that, and all that?

Have you ever owned and operated a real store (or more than one), on the street, open to the public?

Hmmm?
  • Options

<< <i>PARDON!!!!????

Apology? No chance. You're a greedy, self-centered pig. If you expect me to believe that you buy your shipping supplies at the post office, then you must take me for a complete idiot. And if it costs you more than $3.00 for a bubble mailer and stamps, then you're the idiot!

Slander? Sue me! Maybe you can find an attorney that doesn't charge too much of a percentage for you!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>You owe me an apology!!! >>

Apologies come with a 12% Administration fee...

Say... and what about having a real store and paying the rent, and the overhead on that, and all that?

Have you ever owned and operated a real store (or more than one), on the street, open to the public?

Hmmm? >>

Last check on the resturant we were making a profit of around 10%. Which means 90% of our sales go to other things. It is pretty clear he has never run a real business or he would be happy to have 3500.00 in sales and get to keep 3000 of it.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>PARDON!!!!????

Apology? No chance. You're a greedy, self-centered pig. If you expect me to believe that you buy your shipping supplies at the post office, then you must take me for a complete idiot. And if it costs you more than $3.00 for a bubble mailer and stamps, then you're the idiot!

Slander? Sue me! Maybe you can find an attorney that doesn't charge too much of a percentage for you! >>

Only an IDIOT would buy their mailing supplies at the post office.
  • Options
    Good night Canada!
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>Good night Canada! >>

What's the matter with you and your sig line anyway? Wut you want to antagonize for???
  • Options
    I live in a small town in Southern Alberta and I have the choice between the dollar store (which usually has very little available in terms of shipping items) and our Post office....and yes they are more expensive but I am not driving into Calgary with the price of gas these days looking for great deals on Bubble Envelopes....

This weekend I sent out about 3 packages....I charged about 95.00 dollars for shipping...it cost me 111 and change...

So yes, I am taking a lost..

I think what is happening here is that I am actually an honest dealer, naive yes, but honest...

Do not project your own shady backgrounds and dealings onto me...

Talk to the people that have bought my cards and whom I have bought from them...

You will notice, I have a 100 percent rating at Ebay and have been there I think since Feb 93...

You can question my ignorance when it comes to knowing about the brutal overcharges that I now know that Ebay is famed for...

YOU CANNOT challenge or impunge or cast aspersions onto my honesty and character...

That is why Scott...is a arrogant jackass who cannot admit he is wrong!!

I am done debating with people that are hopefully either very very young and I would prefer to engage
    with people that can over insight without playing know it all judges...

lsutigers1973 what do you mean I will receive a voucher for each card not graded???? I thought we had to pay for those? This is the first time I have graded cards enmasse as I have been sending about 500 cards in for grade over the past few weeks and got my first box back today and their were i believe 15 cards ungraded??? I was shocked....and I had never heard of this miniizerq...I had one card come back as miscut and another as colorered...other wise the 85 cards got graded and pretty at that....I am going to resubmit the minizerq cards...

Take care
  • Options
    Store, yes/no?

More than one of them?
  • Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>I live in a small town in Southern Alberta and I have the choice between the dollar store (which usually has very little available in terms of shipping items) and our Post office....and yes they are more expensive but I am not driving into Calgary with the price of gas these days looking for great deals on Bubble Envelopes....

This weekend I sent out about 3 packages....I charged about 95.00 dollars for shipping...it cost me 111 and change...

So yes, I am taking a lost..

I think what is happening here is that I am actually an honest dealer, naive yes, but honest...

Do not project your own shady backgrounds and dealings onto me...

Talk to the people that have bought my cards and whom I have bought from them...

You will notice, I have a 100 percent rating at Ebay and have been there I think since Feb 93...

You can question my ignorance when it comes to knowing about the brutal overcharges that I now know that Ebay is famed for...

YOU CANNOT challenge or impunge or cast aspersions onto my honesty and character...

That is why Scott...is a arrogant jackass who cannot admit he is wrong!!

I am done debating with people that are hopefully either very very young and I would prefer to engage
    with people that can over insight without playing know it all judges...

lsutigers1973 what do you mean I will receive a voucher for each card not graded???? I thought we had to pay for those? This is the first time I have graded cards enmasse as I have been sending about 500 cards in for grade over the past few weeks and got my first box back today and their were i believe 15 cards ungraded??? I was shocked....and I had never heard of this miniizerq...I had one card come back as miscut and another as colorered...other wise the 85 cards got graded and pretty at that....I am going to resubmit the minizerq cards...

Take care >>

3 packages for $111? eBay related? Hmmmm . . .

You've been an eBay memeber since 1993? 1993?

eBay is a scam for charging FVFs for providing little service?

You claim to be a Capitalist? Do you even know what the word means?

You suggest that I anyone that questions you on these boards has a shady backround and is a dishonest person?

Young? Sorry, wrong again.

Insight? Sure, I can offer insight (and do on many occassions), but you already think you have all the answers and are too lazy to use the search feature. You keep thinking and it seems you keep thinking wrong.

---

And you say that I'm wrong? What is there that I refuse to admit? Character? Honesty? Do you really want to challenge mine?

I pointed out that you were greedy. Read your post about eBay fees. Look at your shipping fees for a sinlge card. Note how everything has been about you and only you and your greed.

Everything that you have complained about or asked about is posted on eBay and PSA sites and is only a quick search away.

Naive? You may be, but you can't use that as an excuse for your actions. Go back and read your tone with regard to eBay and how quickly you condemn things and other posters. You are quick to condemn something or someone, but when you are called to the carpet, you shout and insult them. Sorry, but this dog won't run .

Just because some others may think the same thing you do doesn't make you right.

I've never claimed to be a saint and I won't apologize or back off anything that I've said about you nor will I request an apology for any of the insults that you've hurled my way. I'm a big boy and can accept that you are an angry person. I will stand by every word I write.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Alberta why not but some mailers in bulk? You can get the cost down to around a dime.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

Slander? Sue me! Maybe you can find an attorney that doesn't charge too much of a percentage for you!

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    i must say that im very much amused by this thread.
  • Options
    If it cost you 111 dollars to mail 3 packages you are doing something totally wrong then.

If you have been on Ebay since 1993 then congratulations you are truly a visionary, but in that time how many transactions have you actualy had? I see people claim to be long time members of Ebay and only hve a couple of hundred transactions then I see some that have been on Ebay 6 months and have over 1000 FB

With the state of Ebay today and your attitude I can almost guarantee you will not be at 100% for long.
  • Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If it cost you 111 dollars to mail 3 packages you are doing something totally wrong then.

If you have been on Ebay since 1993 then congratulations you are truly a visionary, but in that time how many transactions have you actualy had? I see people claim to be long time members of Ebay and only hve a couple of hundred transactions then I see some that have been on Ebay 6 months and have over 1000 FB

With the state of Ebay today and your attitude I can almost guarantee you will not be at 100% for long. >>

The funny thing is echobay went public in 1998. Maybe he worked with al to invent the internet.

I wish beckett would start their boards back up.
  • Options
    Text

I rest my case he has not had any feedback left since May 14th so has no real clue about the current state of the Ebay buyer. I guarantee your first neg or neutral is a heartbeat away.
  • Options
  • Options
    Didn't Ebay start in 1998? How can anyone be a member since 1993?

Both of Albert's threads are amusing.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    I can not believe no one has said this yet:

I'm sorry this happened to you.
  • Options

<< <i>Didn't Ebay start in 1998? How can anyone be a member since 1993?

Both of Albert's threads are amusing.

Steve >>

Al Gore went up to Canada and started www.ebay.ca back in 1993. He offered free listings for the first 5 years to test out this new venture. I know it's true, he told me so.
  • Options
    MOTDAHOOPL
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I can not believe no one has said this yet:

I'm sorry this happened to you. >>

No one said it yet because ITS PLAYED OUT.
  • Options
    AlbertanDude writes:

<< <i>I have a 100 percent rating at Ebay and have been there I think since Feb 93...
    >>

Perhaps it is the exchange rate...

I won't bother to point out all of the inconsistencies in the stories. I think most have already seen through them and the tone that this person responds with to anyone that questions him.