Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

anyone collect these?

....united states congressional coins. i was given a 1989 set. just wondering if anyone has collected them and do they still make them?image
"government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington

Comments

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭
    Not I as I have too many other interests and too small of a bank account to support what I do collect!
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

...........anyone else?image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options
    I don't even know what they are.........Do you have a pic?
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • Options

...........i'll try to get something up. it is in a nice cushy pretty box, i know that much! image i haven't seen them advertised for sale anywhere either.
  • Options

found thisimage

1989 silver proof dollar and a proof clad half dollar
  • Options

.............the box says "united states congressional coins"
  • Options

<< <i>.............the box says "united states congressional coins" >>

The 1989 commemorative coins commemorated congress.

Link
  • Options

....anyway i got one!image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file