Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Attaching photos

Does anyone know how to attach a pic to a thread? I have been trying to show my 1983-S Olympic $1 but cant get it to work.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Open a Flickr account. Attach a photo. Use the URL they provide as a link. Attach it with the image icon that looks like a picture in the upper left. Simple.
  • Options
    66RB66RB Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭
    Is the photo online somewhere?
  • Options
    No, the photo is in my collection on my hard drive.
  • Options
  • Options
    renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posting the photo to a site is the only way I know of to get your picture on a thread.
  • Options
    sumduncesumdunce Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭✭
    If the photo is less than the limit on PCGS photos then you can post them through this forum.

Someone at one point posted info on how to do it.

S
  • Options
    I opened the account, copied the URL, clicked the photo icon but still nothing. I am DEFINATELY doing something wrong.. But what ??
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    easiest way...

www.tinpic.com....no sign up or size issues

after you browse and upload...just copy n paste the 2nd line down directly into this box

try it...you may like it

i struggled over photo bucket of cr*p with sizing and other b.s. untill someone passed tinypic to me...life got real easy then
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    sumduncesumdunce Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭✭
    Here is the method I use to get images on the site. After loading them I "View File" them in the "Upload Box" and copy the URL from it. Then I paste the URL in the prompt initiated by the Image icon.

However, your browser may be blocking scripts and/or popups which is keeping you from posting images.

S