Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

The Radiant Brunette Collection

Dear all-

Some new collector just attempted the sneak in the MPL door at #38. Better keep a close eye on this guy - he sounds dangerous, what with all that talk about brown coins and all. Probably trying to crack the All Time Finest list with a seemingly innocuous and slowly deceptive entrance.

Call in the Posse!!!

Comments

• Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    i'd think the only thing thing new matty has anything to worry about would be his g/f or wife if she's not brunette as...

ricky would...he'd have sum splaining to doimage
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    Solid ground on that issue, my friend!
  • Options
    renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably trying to crack the All Time Finest list with a seemingly innocuous and slowly deceptive entrance.

Never gonna happen!

But truly challenging and worthy of perhaps yourself would be to build a complete or short set consisting ONLY of 65BNs. image
  • Options
    Darn - I thought I could break the All Time Finest with a set of brown coins! Well, another bubble popped!

And the idea of a 65BN set is quite a novel thought. I can't beleive that I didn't think of that one, Matt.

Yes, that is a little sarcasm image
  • Options
    Yeah! Good d@mn luck! image

That little guy means sarcasm too!

But seriously, what a challenge!
  • Options
    Full 65BN Set: I wonder what it will look like????

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Do you mean "Good Luck" or "Yeah, right; good luck, pal!" ??
  • Options
    <<<Do you mean "Good Luck" or "Yeah, right; good luck, pal!" ?? >>>

sum quarters are probably gunna be made there duane as i got a quarter says you won't tooimage

anyone else wanna go a quarter
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    May I suggest if you want a Brown set to crack all those Reds out and set them on the back porch. I am sure they will eventually turn Brown.image

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    Sound logical enough image
  • Options
    <<<May I suggest if you want a Brown set to crack all those Reds out and set them on the back porch. I am sure they will eventually turn Brown>>>

i guess with the right balls of cheese one could enjoy those crackersimage

• Options
    The numbers are too big for me, so I broke out the calculater. The way I figure it, #38 means 37 sets are above it. Did I miss something, or are my calculations correct?
  • Options
    Hey, those are impressive addition skills. Most people don't get that education until 2nd grade. Congrats image
  • Options
    Yet another Brunette is added to the collection: 1+1=2 coins, for those with challenges image
  • Options
    BWRCBWRC Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭

The R.B.C. has now jumped to #36 with the addition of another stunning "brown" coin. Congrats!
    Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.
  • Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i> Probably trying to crack the All Time Finest list with a seemingly innocuous and slowly deceptive entrance. >>

I have huge doubts on only one point, that it will be completed slowly. With the speed that the first set was put together, I will be surprised if this set isn't completed and published within a week.