Home Sports Talk

T.O. POPS OFF

HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
"when I get the ball we move the chains, when I dont get the ball, stagnation"

enjoy, cowboys!

Comments

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing like a team-first attitude! image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Haha, the media has been waiting for something like this to happen

Who gives a crap really. People make the biggest deals over smallest things.

• HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Haha, the media has been waiting for something like this to happen

Who gives a crap really. People make the biggest deals over smallest things. >>

just the monster distraction he is. and he'll get more and more attention, cause someone needs to feed the media machine.
    hot air and energy and thought to something unimportant. that's the point.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bottom line. He is right!

<< <i>Bottom line. He is right! >>

Exactly! The guy is an emotional player/person. You can't fault him for that.

<< <i>

Exactly! The guy is an emotional player/person. You can't fault him for that. >>

stop apologizing for his lack of professionalism.

*eye roll*

<< <i>

<< <i>

Exactly! The guy is an emotional player/person. You can't fault him for that. >>

*eye roll* >>

Fact is you would love him on your team.

We both know it even though you won't admit it.

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

*eye roll* >>

Fact is you would love him on your team.

We both know it even though you won't admit it. >>

I like him when he'd physically in possession of the ball and running.

he sucks butthole when he's whining on the sidelines, sulking, yelling at his QB, etc, etc, etc.

I vote him most likely to kill himself within 15 years of leaving the NFL due to mental issues. (GOD FORBID)
    In all seriousness, I think there's something very very wrong with him, and when he has nothing left to offer the NFL and people stop coddling him. cold reality will be quite a shock to his EGO.

<< <i>In all seriousness, I think there's something very very wrong with him, and when he has nothing left to offer the NFL and people stop coddling him. cold reality will be quite a shock to his EGO. >>

Fair enough.

I just want to watch him play and help bring Dallas another Lombardi

• joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Dude had it in the end zone and dropped it, if that isn't stagnation I don't know what is....actually Im a bucs fan, I DON'T know what
    stagnation is!

JS
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭
    he couldn't get open in the first half, that guy covering him was like a blanket early and it looked like he just quit on routes. if he could just shut his mouth and play he would be fine.

enjoy dallas you get what you deserve.
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<<<Crossing my fingers, hoping Moss keeps his mouth shut this year and does not complain about being triple teamed and having a less accurate QB>>>>

• << <i>Dude had it in the end zone and dropped it,
    JS >>

That's what I was thinking. If you're going to talk, at least make the tough catches when your team needs you.
  • softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,267 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Dude had it in the end zone and dropped it,
    JS >>

Great point. A ball T.O. SHOULD have caught for a TD.

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

<< <i>

JS >>

Great point. A ball T.O. SHOULD have caught for a TD. >>

Nope! Even if he did pull that pass in , it would NOT have been a td. He only would have had one foot in bounds. His left foot came down almost two feet out of bounds.

I watched the play 3 times over on my dvr.

Not saying you are a TO hater Dan but his detractors just want somethng to talk about.

Matt
  • The pregame show for the Eagles, Collinsworth stated they tried to get him the ball on 20 of the 60 plays they ran, he had 7 catches, a few drops, how much more do you need?

<< <i>

<< <i>

JS >>

Nope! Even if he did pull that pass in , it would NOT have been a td. He only would have had one foot in bounds. His left foot came down almost two feet out of bounds.

Not saying you are a TO hater Dan but his detractors just want somethng to talk about.

Matt >>

Matt, to me that ball should be in his hands NO QUESTION. His feet? Ehhhh it was a very sloppy run route. A guy who talks like he talks finds a way to catch that ball and get both feet down.

I am not a T.O. hater. Just a cowboy hater image

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭

<< <i>In all seriousness, I think there's something very very wrong with him, and when he has nothing left to offer the NFL and people stop coddling him. cold reality will be quite a shock to his EGO. >>

there's always Dancing With the Stars!!!

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

JS >>

Matt >>

Matt, to me that ball should be in his hands NO QUESTION. His feet? Ehhhh it was a very sloppy run route. A guy who talks like he talks finds a way to catch that ball and get both feet down.

I am not a T.O. hater. Just a cowboy hater image >>

Oh I agree 100%. The ball was catchable. My point is it would not have been a td.

As far as the route being sloppy, that is the first I heard about that. Just because a player doesn't get his feet in bounds trying to make a reception, it automatically does not equall a sloppy route. There are a few others factors in play. Coverage, when the ball arrives....

Bottom line is it wan't going to be a td.

• Over under on games until the Succubus implodes and takes the Dallas season with him: 5

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

JS >>

Matt >>

I am not a T.O. hater. Just a cowboy hater image >>

Right image if it was Plaxico Burress you would have a much different tune IMO

<< <i>

Right image if it was Plaxico Burress you would have a much different tune IMO >>

Ya know, this WAS a similar type of pass that put a end to the Pats season last January. It was Burress who caught it. Be careful Paul image

<< <i>

<< <i>

Right image if it was Plaxico Burress you would have a much different tune IMO >>

Ya know, this WAS a similar type of pass that put a end to the Pats season last January. It was Burress who caught it. Be careful Paul image >>

NO FREAKIN' WAY DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All 5 foot 8 of me could have caught that TD! No defender... completely in bounds... it was the easiest catch to make Dan!

OK OK Ok OK OK OK its over and done with, I cant go there anymore! image :counting to 100:

( But seriously you KNOW the two plays are WORLDS APART different! )

• << <i>"when I get the ball we move the chains, when I dont get the ball, stagnation"

enjoy, cowboys! >>

Here we go! Ocho Uno is making wavesimage

We go from thisimage to this image
    Best Regards,

Rob

"Those guys weren't Fathers they were...Mothers."