Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2001 Special Rinse Sacagaweas

Are these things worth anything? I found that I have a couple of the global ones. Link to rinsed sacs
Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.

Comments

  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,524 ✭✭✭✭
    Depending upon grade and attribution, yes, they can bring a decent premium.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.



    The name is LEE!
  • Options
    eCoinquesteCoinquest Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    Yes, they are selling for about $80 to $120 on Ebay at the moment, I think.

    If you get a chance PM me and we can discuss them.
  • Options
    tsacchtsacch Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    They are just slabbed choice bu. really nice and relatively mark free. what kind of dollar figure?
    Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file