Home Sports Talk

Comments

• LeeBoneLeeBone Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game coupled with the Denver/KC game is the excact reason why I chose to NEVER bet NFL Football.

Oh Hi and sorry Matt image / image
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    That's okay though, 15-1 sounds good to me image
  • What an awful day !
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,356 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>That's okay though, 15-1 sounds good to me image >>

UMMMMM Yea, its a good idea to get that ONE FREAKIN' LOSS out of the way- regular season style. image

<< <i>

UMMMMM Yea, its a good idea to get that ONE FREAKIN' LOSS out of the way- regular season style. image >>

lol Paul, it sure is image
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any day that that the Cowboys lose...is a GOOD day.

You think the Cowboys are gonna come to the Linc and win? Ain't happening!
  • LeeBoneLeeBone Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Any day that that the Cowboys lose...is a GOOD day. >>

But Steve, today was supposed to go much differently. The Mets were gonna win. Followed by the Cowboys win over the Skins. Followed by the Bears stomping the Eagles.

I guess I would be happy with 1 out of 3.

But before I forget;

The Bears don't have a chance!

The Eagles will win by many td's!

McNadd will have 400 yards passing!

• joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Not just a loss but a bad loss at home AND a divison loss. Redskins looked like the 72 Dolphins and were moving the ball at will. Newman
    looked like he was wearing cement boots. This is NOT goin to be sick

JS

<< <i>

But Steve, today was supposed to go much differently. The Mets were gonna win. Followed by the Cowboys win over the Skins. Followed by the Bears stomping the Eagles.

But before I forget;

McNadd will have 400 yards passing! >>

This isn't an easy win for the Eagles...Bears are a bit desperate and don't want to fall to 1 - 3, and the Eagles have a tough game next week against the Redskins so could be looking ahead to that game - That being said i still think the Eagles will find a way to win this game.

<< <i>

<< <i>

But before I forget;

McNadd will have 400 yards passing! >>

This isn't an easy win for the Eagles...Bears are a bit desperate and don't want to fall to 1 - 3, and the Eagles have a tough game next week against the Redskins so could be looking ahead to that game - That being said i still think the Eagles will find a way to win this game. >>

I think the Eagles will win.

I don't want them to but you already knew that image
    And stop doing those reverse jinxes or I'm warnin' ya again...i'll report your bad forum behavior to Tonya who will discipline you severely.

<< <i>And stop doing those reverse jinxes or I'm warnin' ya again...i'll report your bad forum behavior to Tonya who will discipline you severely. >>

Why?

They only seem to work for youimage

<< <i>

<< <i>And stop doing those reverse jinxes or I'm warnin' ya again...i'll report your bad forum behavior to Tonya who will discipline you severely. >>

Why?

They only seem to work for youimage >>

Good point image

Now if you'll just excuse me I need to take some nitroglycerine pills and get ready for the Eagles game. image
  • ymareaymarea Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭
    Hey, ya can't win em' all. There's plenty of blame to go around for this loss, but it should be placed mainly at the feet of the coaching staff. What kind of game plan was that? "Let's throw the ball 90% of the time. That's the ticket." How can you give Barber only 8 carries? The Cowboys never even TRIED to establish a running game. Hats off to Jim Zorn and Redskins coaches for picking on the Cowboy's weakest link...the secondary. As long as Dallas continues to play that soft coverage, teams will be able to eat us alive as long as they are willing to.

Tomorrow's another day and next week brings another game. No one seriously thought they'd go undeafted, did they?
    Brett
  • I thought Wade Phillips was going to bring over an attacking 3-4 defense when he came to Dallas
  • Next week the Cowboys play the 0-4 Bengals, if they don't win that game something is seriously wrong with this team.

Any day that the Eagles lose...is an even BETTER day.

• joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭

<< <i>Hey, ya can't win em' all. There's plenty of blame to go around for this loss, but it should be placed mainly at the feet of the coaching staff. What kind of game plan was that? "Let's throw the ball 90% of the time. That's the ticket." How can you give Barber only 8 carries? The Cowboys never even TRIED to establish a running game. Hats off to Jim Zorn and Redskins coaches for picking on the Cowboy's weakest link...the secondary. As long as Dallas continues to play that soft coverage, teams will be able to eat us alive as long as they are willing to.

Tomorrow's another day and next week brings another game. No one seriously thought they'd go undeafted, did they? >>

Brett

Didn't you get the memo? The O is stagnant without TO. Forget Barber, he can't drop em..urrrrrrrr catch em like TO.
    Matt jinxed us by saying he was rooting for the Eagles - I'm blaming him for this loss. image