Home Sports Talk

Win tomorrow...

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
and we're guaranteed at least a one-game playoff on Monday even if the Brewers win, too. Oliver Perez on three days rest? It's going to be a nervewracking matchup!!

Let's GO METS!! image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree.

I sure hope he has some control and doesn't walk the whole Marlin team.

I'll be working all day , which will be a good thing for my stress level image
  • The good thing is that we usually bomb Olsen

Whatever you do Jerry keep Heilman out of the game tomorrow ! !
  • I'll be working all day , which will be a good thing for my stress level

Working on a football / Mets Sunday Matt ?

Cmon take the day off, how much longer will a blade of grass grow in one day ?
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll be working all day , which will be a good thing for my stress level

Working on a football / Mets Sunday Matt ?

Cmon take the day off, how much longer will a blade of grass grow in one day ? >>

I wish I could Dave. These accounts are office buildings and one Chic Fil A, which are closed on Sundays. I have to do them then because they are too busy during the week.

Anyway, I should be home by the 4:15 kickoff image
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I hear ya, I'd take Perez over the trio of Niese, McKnight or Figgyroa.

And please keep Heilmann out of the game too.

Perez needs to step up big and pitch into the 8th inning where Joe Smith gets the ball.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need a Perez performance like the one he gave us in Game 7 of the 2006 NLCS!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    Im no fan of the mets and would like them outta the playoffs because, god forbid the mets beat the phillies and get to the WS? grote would own our asses.
    anyway... I hope the mets and brewers both win or lose because... how can you as a fan of the game not LOVE LOVE LOVE the drama of a head to head 1 game play-in game?!?!!!!??

here's to playing UP and not playing DOWN
  • I'm most definitely rooting for the Mets to pull this off.
  • kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    if its 6-5 mets heading into the top of the 9th. i hope johan says jerry send me to warm up ...i want to close this out

been a up and down season for the mets. im praying we make it in! cubs will be very tuff if we make it.

that carlos marmol i got a feeling he will become the bigest name out of the 2008 playoffs!