Options

How about them Mighty Gators!

goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    I love it!!!
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi
  • Options
    I'm in no way a gators fan, but I've gotta do it......

41-14.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Meyer gets fired Monday
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Jorts Nation wuz in tears today! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    What a friggin letdown by my Dawgs!

Pitiful, and we still have to play LSU, UF and Auburn

Geez
  • Options

<< <i>What a friggin letdown by my Dawgs!

>>

I have never seen a #3 team go down 31-0 at home ever at the half. I think Alabama played the best half of football I've ever seen.
    I've been watching college football since 1974.
  • Options
    They did BUT we helped out a lot by having so many personal fouls (15 yds, first downs) FOUR TIMES!!

Someone needs to tell Richt to manage the players and forget about the color of their jerseys - 60yds in Personal fouls, the most penalized team in the SEC and probably more players arrested than the entire state of Florida! Now that speaks volumes...

• Options

<< <i>They did BUT we helped out a lot by having so many personal fouls (15 yds, first downs) FOUR TIMES!!

Someone needs to tell Richt to manage the players and forget about the color of their jerseys - 60yds in Personal fouls, the most penalized team in the SEC and probably more players arrested than the entire state of Florida! Now that speaks volumes... >>

No doubt that Richt is not a disciplinarian. A great guy, but he is lacking in that quality. Georgia is way too undisciplined under him.

If you think about it, Alabama and Georgia each had 31 point halves, only Georgia had 30 because they went for two.
  • Options
    Georgia just isn't that good! There was no reason for them to be ranked that high at the beginning of the season. The only reason was because they beat Hawaii so bad and they had a returning QB with some talent. When you get scorched for 31 first half points in your own stadium, the reality of it should have kicked in. You're still the middle of the road in your conference.

I can already hear the crying Dawg fans at the end of the season.........the schedule was just too tough, we had too many injuries...BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!