Options

BAM BAM BAM BAM

BAM

Comments

• Options
    Dan LeBatard??
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi
  • Options
    What happened ? Phillies officially gauranteed to get swept again ?
  • Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emeril Lagace?

Steve
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    This may be the first thread JS has ever created where he has not flat out lied, fabricated to create a half truth
    was false or misleading in anyway. JS I applaud you.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Inside Im still rooting for a game 7 NL Championship Mets v Phils, Moyer v Santana. That is still alive at least for today!

JS
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I admit, nothing against the Brewers but i'd like to see the Mets get in.
  • Options
    I mean wouldn't it be fitting if the Mets backed into the playoffs needing another team to get them in, then after finally making it to
    the championship game, get pounded by an explosive Phillies team. I think if the Mets lose tomorrow and the Brewers win that
    won't be enough pain for met fans, getting off the hook that easy would be unjust!

JS
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're not backing in anywhere--we're going to WIN tomorrow and steamroll thru the NL playoffs!!!!!!!!!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frankly, i think the Mets probably lose the game tomorrow, and i have no idea what the Brewers will do - wouldn't be surprised if both lose and there's a tie-breaker game on Tuesday.
  • Options
    Santana is used, Wright is useless in the clutch and Delgado is coming off an 0-4 performance, could a rain out help?

JS
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viva Perez! LOL, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.