Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Reading Show

Leaving from NYC around 6am tomorrow morning and heading to Reading, PA for the show.

Anyone know of any family attractions that are along the way or near the show?

This would be my first time going to the show in Reading I hope its big and prices are reasonable! =)

Comments

• Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    not sure where in Reading the show is but there are a boatload of outlet stores in the area.....in fact I believe that is one of their selling points to draw tourists....
  • Options
    GeneralJimGeneralJim Posts: 214 ✭✭✭
    Just got back from the Reading show . I`m only 10 miles from the expo center so i am sorry to hear it is moving . Plenty of vintage and modern to be found . Oh and don`t forget Mr. Mint sitting around with a handfull of hundreds. (nobody was near him by the way ) . Some give the show a bad rap , but it`s really no different than when it was in Ft. Washington . Same dealers always crowded .

Good luck in whatever you are looking for you should find something of interest there .

The outlets are great and only about 5 miles from the expo center .

looking for 1988 Fournier estrellas stickers , 1985 Prism Jewel stickers , anything Jesse Owens .

• Options
    GonblottGonblott Posts: 1,951 ✭✭
    SO EXCITED!
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    where is it moving to?
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    I heard a new expo center was built in Oaks Pa. 20 - 30 miles east of Reading . the next show will be there march 6-8 .

looking for 1988 Fournier estrellas stickers , 1985 Prism Jewel stickers , anything Jesse Owens .

• Options
    It is no longer moving to the new expo center in Oaks. There was a sign at the entrance today, Hunt Auctions has bought the show and it will be held at the Valley Forge Expo Center in King Of Prussia in the future.

Next show is now March 13 - 15 I believe.

Scott
  • Options
    Thanks, i didnt even stop to read the sign today . still an hour drive for me

• Options
    BUMP ... Anybody get to the show and find any great pickups?? vintage or modern