Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Has anyone ever done business with this seller on eBay: stepgenv?

Has anyone ever done business with this seller on eBay: stepgenv?

His payment methods make me leary, but others seem to have done okay with him:

From one of his auctions (below):

Payment options.

Peyment to my friend in USA (PayPal, Check, Money Order).
OR
2) Please pay to my online account on www.MoneyBookers.com
https://www.moneybookers.com/app/?rid=465805
Account: stepgenv@belaruscoins.com
It is the best way of payment for me!
it is very easy . cheap and fast way ..

3) direct to my bank account in POLAND to get the account information´s please contact ( $ USA OR Euro)

Shipping costs by the registered Air-letter 5$ USA in any country of the world from POLAND.

Comments

• Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I did have a deal with him two or three years ago. He is actually in Belarus, and has nicer ex Soviet states coins and banknotes and stamps. If I recall correctly I sent a cheque to his contact in the USA that let him know the payment came in, then he mailed the items from Poland. He doesn't mail them from Belarus because the postal service there stinks.

My experience with this seller was a good one, I was very pleased with the coins from Ukraine, and the packaging and shipped quickly etc. His feedback is good, and I know of others that have purchased from him also and all were pleased.
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options

<< <i>Yes, I did have a deal with him two or three years ago. He is actually in Belarus, and has nicer ex Soviet states coins and banknotes and stamps. If I recall correctly I sent a cheque to his contact in the USA that let him know the payment came in, then he mailed the items from Poland. He doesn't mail them from Belarus because the postal service there stinks.

My experience with this seller was a good one, I was very pleased with the coins from Ukraine, and the packaging and shipped quickly etc. His feedback is good, and I know of others that have purchased from him also and all were pleased. >>

David,
    Belarus is also a country with an extremely despotic dictator,& a system that is riddled with corruption to the core.In fact,Belarus is one of the U.S. Government's 'Outposts of Tyranny',as is Burma & Zimbabwe.

As for Belarus issuing circulating coins,they've issued only medal-coins so far.

Aidan.
  • Options

<< <i>Yes, I did have a deal with him two or three years ago. He is actually in Belarus, and has nicer ex Soviet states coins and banknotes and stamps. If I recall correctly I sent a cheque to his contact in the USA that let him know the payment came in, then he mailed the items from Poland. He doesn't mail them from Belarus because the postal service there stinks.

My experience with this seller was a good one, I was very pleased with the coins from Ukraine, and the packaging and shipped quickly etc. His feedback is good, and I know of others that have purchased from him also and all were pleased. >>

I, too, have dealt with him, several years ago. Bought some notes, which he mailed from Belarus, in an envelope covered in beautiful commem. stamps from Belarus. Was very pleased with the deals (3 or 4 transactions). My interests have since changed, so I haven't had any recent dealings with him. (I, too, paid via check to his US connection)
    I'm not afraid to die
    I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it

• Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The name sounded familiar...I found an old feedback I'd left for him in December 2003 and I was happy with the transaction (lots of exclamation points...I don't leave as many if there was something not as nice about the transaction but not neutral/negative-worthy). I recognized some names of other buyers and he has a few repeat customers spread out over time. If he had something I wanted, I'd buy it.

Cathy

• Options
    pendragon1998pendragon1998 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭
    Cool - sounds good to me, then.