Home Sports Talk
Options

How bout them Trojans!!!!!!!!!

Wow, surprising development. Will see what the 2nd half brings.

Peace
Trying to complete 1970 psa set.
45% complete.

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    Condominiums...I never use 'em
    -Rocky II

But seriously, this game is insane!!! Corvallis is going CRAZY!!!!
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    I'm glad I didn't even know it was on. Pathetic, but hardly unprecedented.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    WHAT AN INTERCEPTION!!! #1 is going DOWN!
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    WOOHOO....ITS TOUGH TO WIN ON THE ROAD EH USC?????

-OSU
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    B
    E
    A
    V
    E
    R
    S

BEAVERS!!!
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    WOW.

Now my Buckeyes really look bad.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    Well, now to me, it HAS to be the winner of the Big 12 vs. the winner of the SEC for the National Championship no matter who it is. Those conferences are going to produce the two best teams almost certainly.
  • Options
    Unreal, what an upset!
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    How about Texas vs Florida for the National Championship?

Forget all this talk about Georgia. They're going to finish with 3 losses........this weekend at home to Alabama, then to Florida and they won't even be able to stop the crazy offense of Georgia Tech to end the season!

Just a side note for you Big Ten haters............Penn State destroyed Oregon State a couple weeks ago!! It doesn't mean squat in the whole scheme of things, just thought I would throw that out there.

Wisconsin could go undefeated, but their choice of Cal Poly the last week of the season will probably keep them out of everything!

• Options
    i can't stand football whatsoever but yeah way to go BEAVS!!! and yes i am an Oregonian!!!
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options
    msassinmsassin Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, I imagine USC will get back in the title picture because almost everyone will pick up a loss before the season is over (they lossed early 2 years ago and made their way back to the top 2 of the BCS before losing to UCLA).

Hard to imagine that USC lost to the same team that didn't even look like they belonged on the same playing field at State College three weeks ago. image
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    BAM
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh heh.

I expect our resident OSU Beaver fan to show up with a full analysis (forgot his forum name).
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are going to lose, lose early.
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    The Trojans certainly blew it last night losing to an unranked team. Either way, I'm always a fan of whoever is playing SC.
  • Options
    I can't wait to hear Jim Rome today. He talked about USC putting up 50 points and winning by 21

He is the biggest SC bandwagonner out there. I dont remember him saying much about SC in the late 90s early 00s

I bet he wont even say a word just like the other loudmouth that never comes on when his team loses.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>I can't wait to hear Jim Rome today. He talked about USC putting up 50 points and winning by 21

He is the biggest SC bandwagonner out there. I dont remember him saying much about SC in the late 90s early 00s

I bet he wont even say a word just like the other loudmouth that never comes on when his team loses. >>

FWIW I think the 'biggest SC bandwagoner' award has to go to Colin Cowherd.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭

<< <i>I can't wait to hear Jim Rome today. He talked about USC putting up 50 points and winning by 21

I bet he wont even say a word just like the other loudmouth that never comes on when his team loses. >>

Doesn't Rome live in LA? You would think that he might be an SC fan.

JS
  • Options

Who the hell listens to that loud mouth anymore.........
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay... I was wrong... USC is apparently not the best team in College Football

Anyone for a Wake Forest- Penn State BSC game? imageimage

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options

<< <i>Okay... I was wrong... USC is apparently not the best team in College Football

Anyone for a Wake Forest- Penn State BSC game? imageimage >>

The greatest thing about college football is that you can get playoff games in September. Last night was a perfect example.
    Every weekend counts so much in college football. You get 14 straight playoff weekends during the regular season.

I mean, who cares about the regular season in ice hockey and basketball. Almost everyone makes the playoffs anyway.

The set up of college football is awesome. The Bowls are somewhat anti-climatic, except for the national championship game.

I think we'll get a good game. The way I see it, the winner of the Big 12 should face the winner of the SEC no matter what their
    records are. The Big 12 is like 20-5 in out of conference games. The SEC is like 18-4 in out of conference games. No other
    conference comes close.

• Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Colin Cowherd is an SEC bandwagoner. He says it himself. Listen to his show.

As for Rome I do not listen often but I used to. He tends to admit when he is wrong.

Which reminds me I was listening to ESPN radio last night before the $C game and Mel Kiper, JR. said $C would not lose a game all year and in fact would win every game by a lot... there goes that prediction out the window within just a few hours of saying it!

Oh well, I had hoped the Pac 10 was going to have a good year after the UCLA win but instead it looks like it will be historically bad.