Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

2000 Donruss Preferred Graded Series Wanted

Hello,

Working on the various 2000 Donruss Preferred Graded Series (BGS) and all the Graded Series inserts. Please let me know what you have and price. Please also list subgrades. Looking only for 9's and 9.5's of the 1125 set, but will take lower grades on the others.

Will buy or trade.

Mark
Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Comments

• Options
    No responses? C'mon, there were only about 200,000 cards from this set graded. Need another 27 to complete basic set, and about half of the others (not counting the ones graded to 5 or less).
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
  • Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Options
    PM Me a list. I have a couple dozen of these in the basement
  • Options
    Here is a list of the basic set I am missing, each with the pop reports. If their are a lot of the 9.5's, I am not interested in anything lower....well, I am kinda interested, but more as a fill card. I have never seen the SPs 101-103.

2000 Donruss Preferred #33 Jeff Blake 8.0-76/8.5-405/9.0-468/9.5-175

2000 Donruss Preferred #48 Kordell Stewart 8.0-228/8.5-606/9.0-289/9.5-1

2000 Donruss Preferred #56 Jim Kelly 8.0-366/8.5-626/9.0-127/9.5-4

2000 Donruss Preferred #58 Bernie Koser 8.0-43/8.5-473/9.0-604/9.5-4

2000 Donruss Preferred #88 Barry Sanders 8.0-47/8.5-654/9.0-371/9.5-51

Shortprints Graded to 100

2000 Donruss Preferred #101 Rob Johnson 8.0-27/8.5-49/9.0-22/9.5-2

2000 Donruss Preferred #102 Jevon Kearse 8.5-3/9.0-89/9.5-8

2000 Donruss Preferred #103 Rich Gannon 8.5-25/9.0-65/9.5-9

Insert wise it is a little more tricky, or more so, there are too many of them for me to list. Example, there are 103 of the Power version, and I only have 13. So it would easier for you to provide a list of them I think. If the price is fair I am also interested in subgrade upgrades.

I do appreciate any help.

Mark

• Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Updated list.
  • Options

• Options
    MphilkingMphilking Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭
    I have the following
    9.5 Randall Cunningham
    9 John Elway
    9 Michael Irvin
    8.5 Keyshawn Johnson

Let me know if you need them.
  • Options
    PM sent (asking for card numbers and subgrades). Many players had 4 cards made of them in this set.
  • Options
    List updated. Also, looking for sub grade upgrades and the graded series inserts.
  • Options
    List updated. Did alright this last month. Not so great at finishing the basic set (a couple cards) but I did manage to upgrade 4-5 and added another 4-5 inserts, plus I have another 4-5 on the way.

Anyway, same ole, some ole. Let me know what you have and the subgrades.
  • Options
    Finally completed the 100 card base set. Looking for upgrades now (including just subgrade upgrades) and the inserts.
  • Options
    Still (and likely always) looking for upgrades and inserts to the set I do not have.
  • Options
    Still plugging on this set/sets. Found a Steve McNair game used shoe last week. It is the rarest of the Preferred Materials Graded set with only 9 graded.

Have about 250 cards to this set now...looking for the other 300(+) and ungrades, including subgrades.
  • Options
    Slowly moving along with this set/sets. One upgrade and a couple additions this week....not much.
  • Options
    A couple upgrades and a few more to the insert sets this week. Finally have the base set BGS 9+....last few upgrades were pretty hard to find.

Have any for trade or sale please let me know what you have (with subgrades).
  • Options
    Ferris.....Ferris Bueller?

Only one upgrade and one National Treasures this week. I know you guys are holding out on me. Don't make me post links to Rozanne's National Anthem performance.
  • Options
    Moving right along and still looking for upgrades and inserts.
  • Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    Here's what I have, if you need any of them, let me know, and I'll get you the subgrades.

My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Options
    Thanks EAsports.

I do have all of them but would be interested in knowing the subgrades of the Warren Moon and the Cade McNown.
  • Options
    Still plugging away at the set. Picked up a Manning GU Jersey /20 and a Bledsoe Autograph /4 the last month. Thinking about starting a second basic set as I have one ~65% now.

• Options
    Still working on this set. Anyone have any...let me know the card, grade and subgrades please (and thank you.)

Clear Skies,
    Mark