Options

official cheat thread

Comments

• Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    edited for stupidity
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't see it as hard to believe at all. Both teams didn't exactly lite it up this year.

Best part about it is, if they are tied, the Mets own the tie-break
  • Options

<< <i>I don't see it as hard to believe at all. Both teams didn't exactly lite it up this year.

Best part about it is, if they are tied, the Mets own the tie-break >>

I thought my math was wrong, but it was right.... mets win tonight and tomorrow (phils idle)

tied, with 3 to play.

AMAZING-GA!

• Options

<< <i>I don't see it as hard to believe at all. Both teams didn't exactly lite it up this year.

Should the Phillies and Mets finish the regular season tied for the division lead, they would play a tiebreaker game on Sept. 29 at Philadelphia if a Central Division team is the Wild Card winner. If the Mets and Phillies finish tied with both teams assured of a playoff berth, the Mets win the NL East by virtue of an 11-7 record vs. the Phillies this season.

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    mets phillies finish tied with brewers 1 game back.

mets win division phils goto cubs. no tie breaker game unless brewers are tied also. mets won head to head. so they get division . and stevek does alot of crying.

ohh yeah stevek 1420 sofl philly fan. wait for it wait for it

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS image
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

Which is only in effect if the Brewers aren't ahead of them - otherwise there's a tie-breaker game played on Monday. If all three teams are tied I don't know for sure what happens? Would the Phillies then play the Brewers for the playoff spot? I guess so.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Which is only in effect if the Brewers aren't ahead of them - otherwise there's a tie-breaker game played on Monday. If all three teams are tied I don't know for sure what happens? Would the Phillies then play the Brewers for the playoff spot? I guess so. >>

I think Kuhlmann answered my question.
  • Options

<< <i>mets phillies finish tied with brewers 1 game back.

mets win division phils goto cubs. no tie breaker game unless brewers are tied also. mets won head to head. so they get division . and stevek does alot of crying.

ohh yeah stevek 1420 sofl philly fan. wait for it wait for it

they dont get the division on a tiebreak unless there's no way for the phillies to fall out of the playoffs. I think if all 3 are tied they'd have to play a 1 game playoff and lose loser would play the brewers for the WC?

Mets have a leadoff triple. they're going to win their game.

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS image >>

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>edited for stupidity >>

SHOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>

SHOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

I knew you'd come here and read since it's a CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET thread image

hey perkypuppy.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    METS LOSE! un real bases loaded couldnt get the darn run home
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

SHOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

I knew you'd come here and read since it's a CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET thread image

hey perkypuppy. >>

Its cool, I didnt know you were a CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETo's fan. image

• Options
  • Options
    can you cheat on your wife here?
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    If all three teams are tied the Mets and Phillies play a 1 game PO for the division.

The loser then plays the Brewers for the WC.

Steve

Good for you.