Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

presidential satin finish dollars

these satin finish presidents in ms69 are some of the toughest to find. anyone out there stilll got some in for grading?
LIVE WORTHILY, LOVE DEEPLY, AND DIE WITH STRENGTH AND HONOR

Comments

• Options
    We just got these yesterday. The D mint coins are still in grading and should receive grades any day now.

2008-P $1 James Monroe - Position B, Satin Finish US MS69
    2008-P $1 John Quincy Adams - Posion A, Satin Finish US MS69
    2008-P $1 John Quincy Adams - Position B, Satin Finish US MS69
    2008-P $1 John Quincy Adams - Position B, Satin Finish US MS69
    2008-P $1 Martin Van Buren - Position B, Satin Finish US MS69
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Through all of our efforts (and we won't stop now), Justin and myself have now slabbed (12) of the (16) coins in MS69 (with some extras now available for trade or sale), but, make no mistake about it - they are tough to produce this year. We have personally spent a "small fortune" with the US Mint and PCGS getting to this point and if anyone has any idea where I can successfully move roughly 150-200+ Pres. $1 (16 piece) sets in MS68SF, please let me know - anyone have a huge flea market in their home town they want to peddle coins at? LOL.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    P.S. I could put my 200 sets on ebay at any time undercutting everyone else out there if I wanted to. I just try to be more respectiful of the hard working coin retailers out there like Mas, Coinfame and Carlsbadeagletrader who are also offering them out and not trying to cut each other's throats by trying to become the "king" of the bay.
    Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭
    We have almost all of them in hand and available as well, with plenty in for grading.

So much fun

to Add

We also have a large amount of 16 coin sets in MS68, any takers out there????
  • Options
    SilverstateSilverstate Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭
    Just an observation....

For some reason the ms68 sets could only be 295 sets based on the pop report for the Monroe D (only 295 ms68's).

Looks like the pops are not showing the number of ms68 sets that are really out there?

Or maybe some are just grading minimum grade MS69.

• Options
    Jim: I got about another (75) Monroe D MS68 coins in today so they should show up tomorrow in the pop report. I am also still waiting on many other coins, here and there. I hope you do not need those 150-200 sets delivered tomorrow?

Wondercoin image
  • Options
    Mitch, maybe you could pre-sell 500 sets to help meet your goals? If you get too many orders, let me know & I'll help you out on the fulfillment part. image
    Seth
  • Options
    mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭
    Oh no not another

Pre-Sale

• Options
    someone please hit some Pmint MVBs...
    ryan
    LIVE WORTHILY, LOVE DEEPLY, AND DIE WITH STRENGTH AND HONOR