Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Is the Registry Down Tonight?

Is there something wrong with the registry tonight? I am getting an error message everytime I try and load a picture into my registries, and I am loading cards into inventory for sets that I am working and they are not being recognized and will not load into my active registry sets. Is this just some sort of glitch? Anyone else having this problem tonight? I input 35 cards into one of my sets last night, and didnt have any problems.

Comments

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    I have been unable to load images as well.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    I was having problems yesterday at lunch time, I would log on but it would not show the "My Set" link to click. It would work sometimes after I would log off and back on.
  • Options
    Session keeps timing out. Never saw that one before.
  • Options
    mcholkemcholke Posts: 1,000 ✭✭
    I was having same issue but it is working again now.

Collecting Tony Perez PSA and Rookie Baseball PSA