Home Sports Talk
Options

Rams fans, is Bulger the reason?

I can't see that benching him in favor of Trent Green is a wise decision. I have not watched a Rams game this year, but I have always thought of him as a top 10 NFL QB.

I would be happy if the Vikes could trade a draft pick for him, maybe Tjack straight up?
Am I speaking Chinese?

Comments

• Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    I don't see how one can view it as anything but a huge step backward for the Rams. Bulger and Jackson were supposed to be the franchise, but it's looking like both simply need to move on.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Reminds me of the old LA Lambs days. Sad. I enjoyed those few good years. Now it looks like most of the 80's and most of the 90's. Yuck.
  • Options
    Was Bruce a key missing element?
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    Nah. I hated seeing Bruce go just because he's the kind of guy who really embodied a team during a given time, but his absence probably accounts for very little of the offense's horribleness. It doesn't help that the Rams have not drafted well at all. I think I read today that Jackson is their only Pro Bowl pick over the last seven years. And he's had a negligible impact this year, maybe even a negative one in the grand scheme of things.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    on a related note, through 3 weeks Kurt Warner is a top 3 fantasy QB
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    What the Rams need is an effective OL and a better Offensive co-ordinator. Everything went downhill for them when the OL disintegrated and Martz left. Ad the defense really blows
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    It does strike me as an odd year for QB's, in that they are taking the heat for either poor Olines or poor wideouts or both. I don't understand this move either.