Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Can Someone Let Me Know Why This Card Can't Be Added to My Team Set?

I am building an autographed 1961 Pirates Team Set. I have registered the following cards in my set already

It shows that this card is not part of the set, which it is.

It already kinda hacks me off that I can't use the blue PSA/DNA slabbed cards for normal set registries. I have 2 of those too now cross over but what is wrong with this card? Is it due to the incorrect name? It shows up in the PSA database under the correct name and card number.
Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set

Comments

• Options
    I think the PSA registry is having problems tonight. I am having trouble uploading photos, and adding to my inventory. Its not allowing me to add cards to my sets.
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    It will allow me to add this card to my inventory but won't show it as available to either of my 1961 Topps Team sets.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
    Send them an e-mail with the cert #.
    The same thing happened to me a couple of times.
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    They are having problems with PSA/DNA cert cards to add to sets for some reason. You will probably have to send them scans of the front and back. I have the same issue with a Favre auto'd card. It only allows me to add it in the master set as a non-auto'd card slot. They also have problems with other Auto'd Sets allowing non-auto'd cards to be entered.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, I will email and see if that works. I would love to see what their DB uses as primary keys for sets.
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    who knows. but my card was in my master set until the update of software and registry.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's