Comments

• Options
    mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭
    Didn't think we would be the only one to grade them in 68

Great coins!!!

Pop should move a bit soon
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a massive search underway as well for those coins, but, have been shut out all year. As I recall, I made more than 65 of the 2007-P MS68's last year and -0- 2008 - thus far - so congratulations you guys - they are tough coins!!

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    DatentypeDatentype Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    I know the game.......I say i have something and you guys say you do too.............so the price stays down and if you do make one of them you sell yours first. It's the greedy modern coin game and I do the same thing sometimes. The truth of the matter is that nobody has made the D mint in ms68 yet. It is pop 1 and will probably stay that way. Why do you think they would all of a sudden start grading differently now? You better have ms68.5 and above if you want an ms68 grade.
  • Options
    Oh my Mark , >>>>>>>..............

Forget it

Just noted that new coins will show up with the next pop update

Are your coins on it yet? Than they will be soon as I stated

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never said I had anything, other than a massive search underway, which I surely do. I ended 2007 winning #1st place in 2/3 MS Sacagawea Dollar registry set competitions and the vast, vast majority of the coins in all of my sets have been homemade. Should I be lucky enough to slab an 08-D MS68, you have no worries about me positioning myself to sell mine first - it will go, like all the others before it, straight into my Sac $1 registry sets (for better or for worse)! Wondercoin.
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    DatentypeDatentype Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    iI that was neither of your intentions in the slightest way, you have my apologies. Even if it was, it's okay i just wanted to point out the usual game and i kinda did it with the satins this year now that I reflect back. You have to admit with the written information available one could construe certain paranoid dilusionsimage
  • Options
    Have a great night

• Options
    eCoinquesteCoinquest Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭
    That is a truely amazing find, I guessed some p 68s might come but was not thinking a 68 D would. Cool find!
  • Options
    eCoinquesteCoinquest Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭
    The 2008 MS68 Sac Business Strikes have a new home nowimage
  • Options
    congrats
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    HMMMMM;
    Dan