Home Sports Talk
Options

After embarassing 0-3 start Lions management reveals unhappiness with Matt Millen

Bill Ford Jr. (son of the team owner) says he would like to see Matt Millen fired from the Lions and word is he has felt that way for
quite some time but apparently the old man (who calls the shots of course) feels otherwise, at least for now.

Who knows what will happen (if anything).

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Like I said before Millen is family, he is bullet-proof, he aint going anywhere....plus how can the eagles win games if the crappy
    Lions aren't on their schedule every year?

JS
  • Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭
    Tell you what, there's a baseball team in town that's about to finish dead last in the Central Division and may finish only ahead of Seattle in the entire American League. To me, there's a lot more explaining to do with this team than with the Lions.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Like I said before Millen is family, he is bullet-proof, he aint going anywhere....

JS >>

Umm.... Yeah

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So does everyone in Detroit have a new holiday on their calenders now?
  • Options
    After embarassing 0-3 start Lions management reveals unhappiness with Matt Millen.

Could this mean that they were unhappy for several years and are just making it public? image
  • Options

<< <i>After embarassing 0-3 start Lions management reveals unhappiness with Matt Millen.

Could this mean that they were unhappy for several years and are just making it public? image >>

Bill Ford Jr. at least admitted as much, he finally got dad to see his side of the situation and Millen was gone.
  • Options

<< <i>Like I said before Millen is family, he is bullet-proof, he aint going anywhere....plus how can the eagles win games if the crappy
    Lions aren't on their schedule every year?

JS >>

Wat?