Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Yaha has decided to giveaway not one but 2 coins.. Winners are Post # 99 and #123

Ok who wants a prize. since I just hit 2000, I want 2000 hits on this thread.

Now here are the rules, you are only allowed to post 10 times on this thread. The person that is the 2000th posted by Midnight tonight will win something nice in terms of a old silver dollar coin.

Now some of you will say geese beav, why 2000 and why is this game so hard. Because times are hard and now you must work for your prize.image

Ok edit first person to 2000 wins a nice silver dollar, I just wanted to see people work a little harders. So again you are only allowed 10 per person/member. Good Luck maybe by Christmas someone will have a nice silver dollar in their stocking. (THIS IS NULL/VOID)!!

Ok (HAPPY TURKEY DAY) I am in the holiday spirt. Not only I will pick a winner by tomorrow morning but I will pick 2 winners. So (421) is the final number of posts I will use to chose 2 winners.

As I didn't look at any of the posts on here for aleast a month and don't know who has what number I will pick important random numbers from special times in my life and will tell you what the importants was in the winning number. I will give you a hint on one winner it is in the low 300's. The second lucky winner will be picked from other special dates, years etc. So good luck.imageimage

Last, I will post the numbers and the people with the winnings numbers will win and must PM. I am hoping that the winners will also verify the winning members because again I will not look at the posts or who has the winning post number. Sounds like fun huh. No hard feelings ok! If you win twice please tell me and I will select another important date. Only one prize per winner. Silver dollars for both prizes. Good Luck.

Ok ready to go to sleep. I had a hat full of special numbers that were connected to me and the two numbers I pulled out were #99 my old high school football jersey number and #123 the time of day I was born 47 years ago. WINNERS MUST PM ME SO I CAN SHIP YOUR COIN. ALSO NEw WINNER must respond BY 11:59pm the nite of December 8 TO PM OR I WILL SELECT MORE IMPORTANT NUMBERS UNTIL WE HAVE A WINNER. Thanks George

Silver Eagles was one winner of Post #99 and also Happy Birthday Chad.

Comments