Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Question on storing tall boys

Hello all,

I am putting together a set of 1969 Topps basketball tall boys and I am having a hard time finding a storage case for the cards. The vault boxes work just fine for my regular sized PSA cards, but I am using a couple of ugly brown shipping boxes for the tall boys.

Is there a product out there that is commonly used for PSA graded tall boy card storage?

Thanks in advance for you comments!

-Hoop
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” -Aristotle

Comments

• Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    Get a Comic Book box. If you lie them sideways, you can fit them nice and snug and get one row on top of the other one perfectly.
  • Options
    HI, doing the set as well.. any chance of you having a #13 rackley in 7 or better to trade?? email me at jivan13@optonline.net
    always looking for 1969 graded basketball
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    The boxes that roop used to sell that are made by PT Freund will work, as will the hard red plastic cases that PSA sells.You can only fit 10 cards in the latter, so you'd need 10 boxes for that set.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    ghooper33ghooper33 Posts: 308 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies everyone - I will check out the Roop boxes and hit the local comic book store. I never thought of the comic book box but that may work perfectly.

<< <i>HI, doing the set as well.. any chance of you having a #13 rackley in 7 or better to trade?? email me at jivan13@optonline.net >>

Jivan: Sorry I don't have that one. image I have been putting together this set by buying singles.

-Hoop
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” -Aristotle
  • Options
    Where do you guys pickup the boxes at? Do you recommend any specific retailer?

Do you have or recommend any binder style for Tall Boys or even regular slabbed cards?

Thanks for any info.

-jaco