Home Precious Metals
Options

The Truth of Reality

When times are good, financial institution hit

us with excessive interest rates, penalties, service

charges, poor service and indifference. Banks take your money

and then charge you a monthly fee when you fall under 1000 dollars.

I can give the wife all of my money and she wont charge me a cent.

When times are bad, the tax payer is expected to bail

out these money suckers and we are told that it is for

our own good.

The good old stock brokers always tell us about a good deal

just after it is no longer a good deal. When there is a hot new stock

offering that almost guarantees you double your money they can not get

you a single share. However, just prior to a muni being downgraded or a

company going into bankruptcy, they can get you all the shares you want.

Why is a boob of a CEO worth 100 million a year while the most efficient and effective

mid manager earn bupkus. Why does a top executive leave the company after 2 years

and receives 20 million dollars as a farewell gift while the rest of us are lucky to get a

watch after 40 years?

How come we grunts always seem to be living hand to mouth when times are good, while

doing even worse when times are bad. When do we ever get something from the horn of plenty?

There once was a place called
Camelotimage

Comments

• Options
    fcfc Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭
    nice guys finish last.

unless of course you out smart the smarties.. which is the game of life.
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's far more than nice guys finishing last.

It's about crooks and criminals hijacking our nation. It's high time we took it back from career politicians. We'd do much better with J6P serving 2 year terms.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    Always wondered what kind of example it set when the CEO messed up big time and was given many mulitiples of their salary to go away. Looks like a good incentive to do a crappy job, hence why these deals aren't offered to the rest of the employees.
  • Options

<< <i>It's far more than nice guys finishing last.

It's about crooks and criminals hijacking our nation. It's high time we took it back from career politicians. We'd do much better with J6P serving 2 year terms.

roadrunner >>

I lean towards the pitchforks and torches approach with regards to the 3 branches in DC.

There is a reason that we have the second ammendment. Thomas Jefferson told us exactly what that was for.

Contrary to the current politcos, it's got nothing to do with hunting game.

2 years? Much, much too easy. Let them break big rocks into smaller ones and then give them some more big ones for 20 years or so.
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff