Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

WANTED: 1964 Kahn's Weiners Pete Rose PSA 8

I am looking for a 1964 Kahn's Weiner Pete Rose PSA 8. Can anyone help me? I can also use the 1965 Kahn's Weiner Pete Rose in PSA 8.

Comments

• Options
    I am still looking for any 1964 Kahn's Weiner Pete Rose PSA 8 or better. Can anyone help me?

I can also use any 1965 Kahn's Weiner Pete Rose in PSA 8 or better.

It has been almost 15 months from my last post and no responses. Are there any out there for sale????
  • Options
    KK Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭
    Put your request on the B/S/T board and hope for a bite. Also, you could try putting it in your sig line so every time you post someone will see what you need.
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    Those cards are very hard to find let alone in that grade. They are odd sized and borderless if I recall, two things that make it very hard to keep in NM/MT shape. I think you might have to go to a AH to find it unless you get lucky on the bay.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    Hitking,

Your PM's are turned off. I have a 1964 Kahns Rose. One of the 3 graded PSA 8.5. Could be talked out of it, but it wouldn't be cheap. PM me or reply with your opinion of a strong offer if interested.