Home Sports Talk
Options

The Patroits are getting SMOKED by the 'Fins!

HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
yeow!
good thing there's a second half!

glad im not playing against ronnie brown today!

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    There goes another possible undefeated season.
  • Options

<< <i>There goes another possible undefeated season. >>

• Options
    actually - both ways

there goes an undefeated (Pats) and totally defeated season (Miami)

will there ever be a team that can focus and get either done in today's game?

Someone has to join the dolphins and bucs
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dig in and enjoy it for now fellas! But talk to me when your team has a run like the Patriots did and then we can have a serious discussion on who has the better franchise.
  • Options
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    I think the Steelers and Cowboys have the Pats beat in terms of team history and both look better this year than the Pats.

wait............TD Miami!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ronnie Brown is unstoppable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    I imagine all of Boston hates the state of Florida right now.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    I "warned" about this all off season. This would have occured with or without Brady, but without Brady it's magnified. The Patriots are in for a long, LONG, season and not in a good way for them. All the "run up the score" crap that Belichick did along with unnecessarily wearing out his players in his egomaniac quest for an undefeated season, is now coming back to haunt him. Payback is a beatch.
  • Options

<< <i>image >>

It still goes to prove that the CHEAT-RIOTS have been unable to win ANYTHING since they had to stop CHEATING and STEALING OTHER TEAMS SIGNALS IN GAMES.

they haven't won a CLOSE GAME YET IN THE BIG ONE since CAUGHT.

most GIANT choke of the year last year. it must STILL be stinging.
  • Options

<< <i>Dig in and enjoy it for now fellas! But talk to me when your team has a run like the Patriots did and then we can have a serious discussion on who has the better franchise. >>

what, the biggest CHOKE in superbowl history?

C
    H
    E
    A
    T
    E
    R
    S

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Dig in and enjoy it for now fellas! But talk to me when your team has a run like the Patriots did and then we can have a serious discussion on who has the better franchise. >>

C
    H
    E
    A
    T
    E
    R
    S >>

image Stop copying Joe Stalin, it makes you look even more foolish image

I know you are 100% jealous of the New England Patriots and their past success but get over it and find some way to root for your football teams ( Whoever or how many there might be )
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,461 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I imagine all of Boston hates the state of Florida right now. >>

sure, but it has been that way for many, many years and will continue for many, many more
  • Options
    Nice FG there, no salt in the wounds with that one.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

C
    H
    E
    A
    T
    E
    R
    S >>

I know you are 100% jealous of the New England Patriots and their past success but get over it and find some way to root for your football teams ( Whoever or how many there might be ) >>

are you proud of the fact your team has been convicted as cheaters?

IMHO, whenever anyone mentioned the patriots, they need a big fat *, just like any baseball steriod user.
  • Options

<< <i>I "warned" about this all off season. This would have occured with or without Brady, but without Brady it's magnified. The Patriots are in for a long, LONG, season and not in a good way for them. All the "run up the score" crap that Belichick did along with unnecessarily wearing out his players in his egomaniac quest for an undefeated season, is now coming back to haunt him. Payback is a beatch. >>

Steve seriously gimme a break, enough with the nostrodamus stuff. If Brady didnt get hurt in the first quarter of the first game it would be a completely different story. We are still 2-1 after todays game and there is alot of football left.

The running up the score thing was mainly due to teams just giving up.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I "warned" about this all off season. This would have occured with or without Brady, but without Brady it's magnified. The Patriots are in for a long, LONG, season and not in a good way for them. All the "run up the score" crap that Belichick did along with unnecessarily wearing out his players in his egomaniac quest for an undefeated season, is now coming back to haunt him. Payback is a beatch. >>

Steve seriously gimme a break, enough with the nostrodamus stuff. If Brady didnt get hurt in the first quarter of the first game it would be a completely different story. We are still 2-1 after todays game and there is alot of football left.

The running up the score thing was mainly due to teams just giving up. >>

cheaters!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

C
    H
    E
    A
    T
    E
    R
    S >>

I know you are 100% jealous of the New England Patriots and their past success but get over it and find some way to root for your football teams ( Whoever or how many there might be ) >>

IMHO, whenever anyone mentioned the patriots, they need a big fat *, just like any baseball steriod user. >>

Its a good thing your opinion doesnt meen a thing image

So big mouth what team are you bandwagoning on this year? Oh wait its not playoff time yet-silly me. We dont know what teams are going to make it yet, I will ask you one the time comes.

I absolutely LOVE the fact that you pull your hair out thinking of our 3 Super Bowl trophies! Pure jealousy! image
  • Options

<< <i>I think the Steelers and Cowboys have the Pats beat in terms of team history and both look better this year than the Pats. >>

Ofcourse they look better image Brady is out! That is got to be the funniest post of the year right there!

As far as team history goes that is debatable.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

C
    H
    E
    A
    T
    E
    R
    S >>

IMHO, whenever anyone mentioned the patriots, they need a big fat *, just like any baseball steriod user. >>

Its a good thing your opinion doesnt meen a thing image

So big mouth what team are you bandwagoning on this year? Oh wait its not playoff time yet-silly me. We dont know what teams are going to make it yet, I will ask you one the time comes.

I absolutely LOVE the fact that you pull your hair out thinking of our 3 Super Bowl trophies! Pure jealousy! image >>

c

h

e

a

t

e

r

s
  • Options
    Hype you are a.......

C

L

O

W

N

Get some new material you jealous fool!
  • Options
    Id much much rather be an honest clown, than a superbowl ring wearing.....

(cheater)
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That game was a steaming dump. Hats off to the Dolphins and Ronnie Brown.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    Ok sinc you have your "Honest hat" on why not sound off what team you root for? Or do we seriously need to wait for the playoffs?
  • Options

<< <i>Ok sinc you have your "Honest hat" on why not sound off what team you root for? Or do we seriously need to wait for the playoffs? >>

c
    h
    e
    a
    t
    e
    r
    s

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Ok sinc you have your "Honest hat" on why not sound off what team you root for? Or do we seriously need to wait for the playoffs? >>

c
    h
    e
    a
    t
    e
    r
    s >>

image Ok we will wait till playoff time image

C

L

O

W

N
  • Options

cheaters
  • Options

<< <i>

The running up the score thing was mainly due to teams just giving up. >>

My solid prediction was based on strong trends and concrete facts...and here's a fact for ya...Payback is a beeeeaaaatch. Ha! Ha!

Pats fans...Can you say "8 - 8 and no playoffs" LOL
  • Options
    My Dad was nearly crying tears of joy today. He hasn't been this happy since they wailed on the Pat's back in 2006!!!

Go 'Fins!!!

• Options
    Hey enjoy it while it lasts! We will be back next year with Brady behind center and there will not be any tears of joy in Miami image
  • Options
    I was talking about the pre injury Pats. Last time I checked Brady didn't play defense. And I can't see how you can even imagine the Patriots are close to the Steelers and Cowboys for all time dynasty, what was the ring count again for those franchises?

Sorry you are resulting to cheap insults due to your team playing horribly today hopefully you can cheer up with a Redsox win?
  • Options

<< <i>Hey enjoy it while it lasts! We will be back next year with Brady behind center and there will not be any tears of joy in Miami image >>

Hopefully Brady will play defense too! image
  • Options

<< <i>I was talking about the pre injury Pats. Last time I checked Brady didn't play defense. And I can't see how you can even imagine the Patriots are close to the Steelers and Cowboys for all time dynasty, what was the ring count again for those franchises?

Sorry you are resulting to cheap insults due to your team playing horribly today hopefully you can cheer up with a Redsox win? >>

I dont believe I threw a "Cheap insult" at you? Im ok with my Pats getting beat up this year, we lost Brady and it was expected as far as Im concerned. I got no problem with certain people like yourself talking trash, Hypeerion is a complete different story though.

• Options
    We cool, I was responding to your

<< <i>That is got to be the funniest post of the year right there! >>

I felt the Patriots were going to come back to earth this year. Superbowl losers generally have a tough year after and their D just doesn't look good to me no matter who their QB was going to be.

Also Steelers can't stop the pass again this year..................freak.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn Hyperion, Did you leave your Spider Man lunchbox on the playground or something? Talk about being juvenile!

I am not a Patriot fan but in reply to this;

<< <i>It still goes to prove that the CHEAT-RIOTS have been unable to win ANYTHING since they had to stop CHEATING and STEALING OTHER TEAMS SIGNALS IN GAMES. >>

That incident was after week one. As you know winning in the NFL is not easy but they went on to win the next 17 games.

Yeah, they didn't win the superbowl but saying they didn't win anything is just not right.
  • Options
    In all seriousness - those thousands of Pats fans who left the game early oughta be ashamed of themselves especially in a tradition rich area like Boston. Your team wins 22 straight regular season games, etiquette says, you stick around to the end of the game, and give your team a nice standing ovation for the great run. Absolutely classless display from all those bandwagon fans who left the game so early like that. If the same thing happened in Philly with the Eagles winning 22 straight like that - no doubt that virtually every Eagles fan there would have waited until the end of the game to give our Eagles a well deserved hearty round of applause...with no excuses for leaving early.
  • Options

<< <i>In all seriousness - those thousands of Pats fans who left the game early oughta be ashamed of themselves especially in a tradition rich area like Boston. Your team wins 22 straight regular season games, etiquette says, you stick around to the end of the game, and give your team a nice standing ovation for the great run. Absolutely classless display from all those bandwagon fans who left the game so early like that. If the same thing happened in Philly with the Eagles winning 22 straight like that - no doubt that virtually every Eagles fan there would have waited until the end of the game to give our Eagles a well deserved hearty round of applause...with no excuses for leaving early. >>

I agree they should have stayed- We owe these players the respect they deserve.

But lemme just add two little things here though...

1-The Eagles will NEVER win 22 straight so no need to worry.
    2-Even Nostradomus couldnt say how Eagles fans would react to a loss like that today if it was them so its kind of a mute point.
  • Options
    "If the same thing happened in Philly with the Eagles winning 22 straight like that "

LOL twighlight zone time.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>"If the same thing happened in Philly with the Eagles winning 22 straight like that "

LOL twighlight zone time. >>

"You wanna see something really scary?"

• Options
    In all seriousness - those thousands of Pats fans who left the game early oughta be ashamed of themselves especially in a tradition rich area like Boston. Your team wins 22 straight regular season games, etiquette says, you stick around to the end of the game, and give your team a nice standing ovation for the great run. Absolutely classless display from all those bandwagon fans who left the game so early like that. If the same thing happened in Philly with the Eagles winning 22 straight like that - no doubt that virtually every Eagles fan there would have waited until the end of the game to give our Eagles a well deserved hearty round of applause...with no excuses for leaving early.

You cannot be serious. Philly fans are the prototype fair-weather-fans. Boo them when they suck, cheer them when they win. Try to gain some perspective before you post.
    Haiku’s are easy
    But sometimes don’t make sense
    Refrigerator
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>In all seriousness - those thousands of Pats fans who left the game early oughta be ashamed of themselves especially in a tradition rich area like Boston. Your team wins 22 straight regular season games, etiquette says, you stick around to the end of the game, and give your team a nice standing ovation for the great run. Absolutely classless display from all those bandwagon fans who left the game so early like that. If the same thing happened in Philly with the Eagles winning 22 straight like that - no doubt that virtually every Eagles fan there would have waited until the end of the game to give our Eagles a well deserved hearty round of applause...with no excuses for leaving early. >>

I agree they should have stayed- We owe these players the respect they deserve.

But lemme just add two little things here though...

1-The Eagles will NEVER win 22 straight so no need to worry.
    2-Even Nostradomus couldnt say how Eagles fans would react to a loss like that today if it was them so its kind of a mute point. >>

Your point #1 just makes my point stronger - That winning 22 straight is such a special event that I doubt if any NFL team will ever do again...and that's a very easy prediction.

You're way off base with point #2 making it a "Philadelphia" point - I think almost every, if not every, other NFL fans would have stayed until the end of the game to give their team a rousing ovation for a fantastic achievement.

I am NOT saying that New England fans are not good fans because the truth is they are excellent fans - But perhaps they have gotten so used to winning that they can't appreciate, at least for this one event, how difficult it is to be consistently good in the NFL. Bottom line - They should have stayed until the end of the game and that shouldn't be whitewashed by some others here - Case closed.
  • Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh boy, Paul, do Sox fans practice this thought process in the baseball threads when knocking the Yankees after a truly great run? I have been telling you for quite awhile now that the fall from grace comes quick and is painful. You can not rest upon what the Pats did yesterday and yesteryear. If it can't work like that for the Yankees then it certainly won't be like that for the Pats.

My goodness do you sound like a Yankee fan who dares to talk about all of their accomplishments image The only accomplishment that you need to know is the Patriots LOSS to the Giants in the NFL Championship. Anything after that is OLD HAT.

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options
    The difference is that we lost our #1 player Dan. Its not like the Patriots are in as bad a shape as New York, Brady will be back healthy next year and we will be back on track unlike the Yankees who look like they need to start from scratch next year image