Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Mastro Prices

I was looking for some auction prices from some past mastro auctions. I was wondering if someone could email me any PDF's of prices from past auctions.

Topps1957psa8set@aol.com

Thanks,

Carlo
Buying 1957 Baseball PSA 8 or higher. Especially Checklists, and Contest Cards. Topps1957psa8set@aol.com

Comments

• Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    Don't they have it posted? I bought the 59 8.5 Hunter for $607 plus the juice.
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    they don't post them, and have stopped sending realized prices when they ship lots won.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    jayhawkejayhawke Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭
    Any word about there alleged problems with the feds? Previously, members on the board stated that Mastros was issued a subpoena at the National.
  • Options
    Grand jury still hearing testimony, from what I've heard.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    Thanks for the posts. Is there a way I can get prices from 2006 and 2007? I was looking at a catalog and was curious what the hammer price a couple items went for.
    Buying 1957 Baseball PSA 8 or higher. Especially Checklists, and Contest Cards. Topps1957psa8set@aol.com
  • Options
    post the lot numbers, someone will have the info. Be sure to include the closing date of the auction.