Home Precious Metals
Options

Silver bullion selling for $25+ per oz on ebay?

This auction is for 12 ounces in the form of 12 one ounce bars. The auction is not over yet and it is at $25 per bar! Even if the bidders think it is for 16 ounces, that's still $18.75 per bar. Wow, it might be time to start putting some bullion on ebay.image
Witty sig line currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.

Comments

• Options
    fcfc Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭
    i have been watching carefully. only on occasion is there such an
    anomoly.

the average is about 16-17 an ounce. occasional 18-20.
    i am factoring in shipping of course.

1 oz bars for some reason fetch silly bids sometimes.

the bigger the lot, the less it goes for also. so 100 oz bars rarely
    make it past 16 an ounce.
  • Options
    I had 4 ounces sell today, for $21.50 an ounce. 2 days ago, 3 ounces sold for $18.00+ People are willing to pay strong money for silver! They were 2008 eagles. Ooh, & that's not including S/H
    SEE the BULL!! BUY the BULL!! BE the BULL!! Do your homework first. And, you will learn alot!!
  • Options
    There's certainly money to be made in bullion on ebay right now.
    Witty sig line currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.
  • Options

The $20 stuff is nuts and I've seen lots of it. ASE at $18 is the going rate -IF you get it for that.

The troy pound vs. adv. pound IS confusing to many. Buy a troy pound and get 12 troy ounces.

Buy an adv. pound of silver and get 14.5 troy ounces. Most people don't know the troy pound.
  • Options

<< <i>This auction is for 12 ounces in the form of 12 one ounce bars. The auction is not over yet and it is at $25 per bar! Even if the bidders think it is for 16 ounces, that's still $18.75 per bar. Wow, it might be time to start putting some bullion on ebay.image >>

I thought a pound was 16 ounces
    Its all relative
  • Options
    a pound is 16 ounces
    a troy pound is 12 troy ounces