Home Sports Talk
Options

May karma come back to haunt Bud 1,000,000,000 times over

stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
Now that I got my power back, I'm going to vent just a little bit.

So Bud decides the best place to play our home games, in a tight wild card race, including his own team, to play it in MIL with 25,000 Cub fans, a day after Ike. Most players got up at 5:00 AM, got on a plane, checked into the team hotel, and then went straight to the game. No wonder they got no-hit.. I seriously doubt ANY team could muster much of anything under the same scenario.

Sorry in advance to any Brewer fans but from this point going forward, I will forever cheer against them. If they never win another game for the rest of their franchise's existance, I'll be happy. I want them to be the MLB laughing stock forever and ever, never to ever see postseason play, EVER!!

May your fans revolt after another collapse, shove your head up their rears, and fart in your direction.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I want them to be the MLB laughing stock forever and ever >>

So what you're saying is you want them to be the TB Buccaneers of baseball.

That's harsh

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back Barry, what would you have done?

Steve

Good for you.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did they play in Milwaukee? Why not use the Rangers stadium?
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Not saying it is right but he switched the team from the AL to the NL and now this. Maybe he does it that way
    so he does not have to ask other owners to do such things?

I would thing Arlington would have been a better choice but who knows why?

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Now that I got my power back, I'm going to vent just a little bit.

So Bud decides the best place to play our home games, in a tight wild card race, including his own team, to play it in MIL with 25,000 Cub fans, a day after Ike. Most players got up at 5:00 AM, got on a plane, checked into the team hotel, and then went straight to the game. No wonder they got no-hit.. I seriously doubt ANY team could muster much of anything under the same scenario.

Sorry in advance to any Brewer fans but from this point going forward, I will forever cheer against them. If they never win another game for the rest of their franchise's existance, I'll be happy. I want them to be the MLB laughing stock forever and ever, never to ever see postseason play, EVER!!

May your fans revolt after another collapse, shove your head up their rears, and fart in your direction.

image >>

• Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

Steve
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Why did they play in Milwaukee? Why not use the Rangers stadium? >>

Because Bud wanted an unfair advantage, which karma is already kicking into high gear.

As for Arlington, they claimed there would be some bad weather. Last I looked, it's been absolutely beautiful all week. We could have done a double header at home later in the season, but that would have been way too logical and hurt MIL's chances.

So congrats to my team being the only one in MLB to play 83 away games.

May Bud feel a burning sensation everytime he pees for the rest of his life.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts