Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Any LB-related MPL news?

Comments

• Options
    BWRCBWRC Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭

From the LB show.

Lower grade MPL's surging!! 1909 ICG PR64BN over $2K in HRCAuction 1916 NGC PF64RB "with spots" over $5K in same sale.

Saw a few PCGS floor sales. 1912 PR64BN and 1913 PR64BN dealer to dealer over $1,500+

MPL craziness continues!

edit: to change PCGS to ICG
    Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.
  • Options
    renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Wonderful News! >>

Not for a guy that needs more dates! image
  • Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess we know what color the price guide will be next Monday...

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    <<<Lower grade MPL's surging!! 1909 PCGS PR64BN over $2K >>>

"good gawd"

something tells me i'll have to sell my triumph chopper for the 16'...sad but trueimage

something about my bike being sold for a penny makes me think i've lost it image

you're not alone chris in wishing i caught the matte bug sooner and to think the ecomony is tanking but not the "bank of matty's"
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    BWRCBWRC Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭

<< <i><<<Lower grade MPL's surging!! 1909 PCGS PR64BN over $2K >>>

"good gawd"

something tells me i'll have to sell my triumph chopper for the 16'...sad but trueimage

something about my bike being sold for a penny makes me think i've lost it image

you're not alone chris in wishing i caught the matte bug sooner and to think the ecomony is tanking but not the "bank of matty's" >>

Sorry all, it was an 1909 "IGC" PR64 that went over 2K but it had some nice color!
    Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.
  • Options
    <<<Sorry all, it was an 1909 "IGC" PR64 that went over 2K but it had some nice color! >>>imageimage

maybe i should do my chopper in copper plated matte finish with a lincoln theme and a cac sticker on the front fender
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    pennyanniepennyannie Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭
    Ted- It is only a bike with a motor verse a MPL, hard to believe you have not already sold it.image

My son thinks i need to sell about half my coins and buy a Z 06 corvette. The Buick GN and the 80 vette are not good enough anymore i suppose
    Mark
    NGC registry V-Nickel proof #6!!!!
    working on proof shield nickels # 8 with a bullet!!!!

RIP "BEAR"
  • Options
    here's a link for ya ambro...interesting ride there...but for that $$$ i could buy a morris woody-a sweet cobra kit and an antique indian or henderson 4 motorcycle like in my sigimage
    ebay