Home Precious Metals
Options

My take on the PM's.

With these latest market controll anouncments [this afternoon]......

I see the PM's DROPPING to new lowes very quickly....

I do not like it.... butttt That is what I think will happen.

IF I am right.....

I will redouble my efferts to aquire as much silver and gold as I can over the few years, depending on price, untill I reach my goal.

If I am wrong.... [wont be the first time].... I will still continue to buy untill I reach my goal.

.................................Reasons?............................

No matter what the government says about being able to fix, bail out or "invest" in EVERYTHING...

The financial show down is comming in 5 years [+/-].

Social Security... Medicade...Medicare.....Unemployment...Military.....INTEREST ON THE DEBT!!!

Folks.... I know that you have heard it before.... but IF the PM's really do drop.... it really is such a gift!!

Keep on stack'n !!!!!!!
Silver Baron
Silver is the mortar that binds the bricks of loyalty.

Comments

• Options
    My take is that huge swings like today (and yesterday) will be par for the course from here on out. New lows? I doubt it.
  • Options
    JoesMaNameJoesMaName Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭

<< <i>With these latest market controll anouncments [this afternoon]......

I see the PM's DROPPING to new lowes very quickly....

I do not like it.... butttt That is what I think will happen.

IF I am right.....

I will redouble my efferts to aquire as much silver and gold as I can over the few years, depending on price.

Reason?

No matter what the government says about being able to fix, bail out or "invest" in EVERYTHING...

The financial show down is comming in 5 years [+/-].

Social Security... Medicade...Medicare.....Unemployment...Military.....INTEREST ON THE DEBT!!!

Folks.... I know that you have heard it before.... but IF the PM's really do drop.... it really is such a gift!!

Keep on stack'n !!!!!!! >>

I hope your right, I could use a five year break from the exitement right about now.
    Paul - saved by
    The Fireman...
  • Options
    holeinone1972holeinone1972 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭
    These swings are like a yoyo, and my trigger finger is itchy, buy ? sell? hold? Punt what to do, what to do?
  • Options

<< <i>These swings are like a yoyo, and my trigger finger is itchy, buy ? sell? hold? Punt what to do, what to do? >>

I was watching the stronger gold miners at the close. The dip was bought.
  • Options

<< <i>Folks.... I know that you have heard it before.... but IF the PM's really do drop.... it really is such a gift!!

Keep on stack'n !!!!!!! >>

I'm in for this.....just more buying opportunity......the reasons are hard to swallow....but you have to do what you have to do...and for me......that will be to buy more silver to add to the hoard.
  • Options
    Looks like it's sawtoothing it's way up though. Gold still up $80 and silver over a buck from earlier in the week. There will always be some sellers on the way up not wanting to miss an opportunity.
    Witty sig line currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

!!!!!!! >>

It would be great to see a drop that isn't engineered and actually lasts.

No one would be happier than I.
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    BBNBBN Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭

<< <i>These swings are like a yoyo, and my trigger finger is itchy, buy ? sell? hold? Punt what to do, what to do? >>

Play action and hit the slot receiver on a post route

Positive BST Transactions (buyers and sellers): wondercoin, blu62vette, BAJJERFAN, privatecoin, blu62vette, AlanLastufka, privatecoin

#1 1951 Bowman Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #2 1980 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #8 (and climbing) 1972 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
  • Options
    He caught it!
  • Options

Offensive pass interference call its coming back!

I am definitely trying to buy this dip in silver but finding available product at a reasonable premium is getting harder to find. Right now I can still find a few good deals on 90% but 10 oz bars and ASE.....nadda.

I will just keep dollar cost averaging my way around the swings.
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These swings are like a yoyo, and my trigger finger is itchy, buy ? sell? hold? Punt what to do, what to do?

We have major confirmations on the Paulson Index.

I have a rule about buying. I can't buy until the money is in the checking account and all of the other bills and commitments have been paid in full. This rule won't allow me to buy impulsively, and it helps spread my buying out over time.

Once the liquid funds are in place, I marvel at what's going on for a day or two, then I cover my eyes, hold my nose, plug my ears and say, "buy".

Oh, just a reminder - buy physical, not paper. Paper only works against the long position that you are taking. If you're taking a short position, I'm not talking to you, no offense.image

P.S. - try Benadryl for that finger. It might be a histamine reaction.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.