Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

New Website for Autographs; 100% Certified Authentic

I've been doing some research b/c i don't trust eBay for autographs and I found this amazing site---LiveAutographs.com--- They have a whole bunch of celebrity talent and will I contacted managment there and they told me they will be adding 47 more people come November. I bought a Ted Nugent, Danica Patrick, Hulk Hogan and William Shatner(which happened already) photo. They gave me a 10% off code for any item.. Since i'm a great customer-- I'd figure i'd share it with u-- code is CH77

Comments

• Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    welcome to the boards spammyspamalot!
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    From yahoo answers.............

Resolved QuestionShow me another »
    Liveautographs.com ????
    Theres this site called www.liveautographs.com and you can get personalized autographs from famous ppl.. does anyone know if anymore of the LOST characters will come out ?? thanks image
    1 month ago
    Report Abuse
    by zepphale... Member since:
    March 26, 2006
    Total points:
    218 (Level 1)
    Add to My Contacts

Block User

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
    Thanks for your inquiry. Currently we only plan on having the LOST cast that is seen on our site. Direct Link---http://www.liveautographs.com/s-10-lost-...

Also remember all proceeds are going to the "Stand Up To Cancer" foundation. If you have any questions feel free to contact us on our site.
    1 month ago
    Report Abuse
    Asker's Rating: Asker's Comment: Thanks thats great ! Is this what you are searching for?Rating: Good Answer Rating: Bad Answer
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    Currently" WE" only plan on having the LOST cast that is seen on our site. Busted! You are such a great LIAR "THEY" you mean YOU gave you a 10% discount code? HA HA as if I would buy anything from a fraud, and a bad one at that!!!!!
  • Options