Home Precious Metals
Options

I like this forum!

BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
I really like posts about coins but I admit I do like hearing some about the precious metals as well.
When all the PM posts were in the USCF, I didn't like it.....diluted things too much and caused problems.

Now that it is here, I can come over here, read PM posts without it being muddied by coin posts, and, vice-versa for the coin forum and posts there.

I know a lot of folks, here, didn't like the split, but as someone interested in both sides, I really do like the split.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Comments

• Options
    It doesn't bother me having two, easy enough to bounce back and forth.
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    there's ability for more discussion here, ideas and sources found from members that we'd never find or think up on our own.

i am really happy this was done and available for us.

those who like it can come here those who don't, don't....

but i don't know how many times i've popped into the metal detecting forum from having a mouse click twitch. i was happy to see some familiar "faces" there, too.....it seems like a cool place as well.

someday we will image together, eh?
  • Options
    Hey Boch! Glad you are here!

psst.....No VAM or CAC posts to wade thru over here.... ;>
  • Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    "...as someone interested in both sides, I really do like the split. .."

//////////////////////////////

Ditto
    Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options
    What? There's a coin forum around here somewhere?

Coulda fooled me.

I know there used to be one filled with CAC posts, there were folks on both sides of the issue and it grew very tiresome.

If memory serves, I remember a lot of people there whining about precious metals posts.

What ever happened to those people?
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Hey Boch! Glad you are here!

psst.....No VAM or CAC posts to wade thru over here.... ;> >>

True, so true image
    I really try to ignore those 2 specific subjects....yet, it is very very hard there image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    OP......