Home Precious Metals
Options

Russia

markets suspened in Russia

no one has cash......???? no one wants to LOAN it right now..... is the $$$$ helicopter is printing just going from one black hole into another?

exerpt from article

"We don't give a damn anymore as to what happens in the West. The market is falling as people are in dire need for cash," said Maxim Gulevich, director of equities trading at UBS (nyse: UBS - news - people ).

Comments

• Options
    Wow, I think that is the second time this week over there....
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    It couldn't happen to a nicer Country.
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    I agree. No world leader has more souless eyes than Mr. Putin.

Successful transactions with: DCarr, Meltdown, Notwilight, Loki, MMR, Musky1011, cohodk, claychaser, cheezhed, guitarwes, Hayden, USMoneyLover

Proud recipient of two "You Suck" awards
  • Options
    Yeah, I agree. Mr. KGB can suck it!

No ruples? Awww, so sad.

Maybe they can invade another small country and rob them.

They don't seem to have any shortage of tanks and bullets.
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff
  • Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I agree. No world leader has more souless eyes than Mr. Putin.

image >>

Now now, the President of the USA himself, said "I looked into his eyes, and saw his soul"

Frankly I look into his eyes, and all I see are hammers and sickles.image
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    The Russians deserve what they have coming after invading Georgia and threatening to nuke Poland.
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)
  • Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The Russians deserve what they have coming after invading Georgia and threatening to nuke Poland. >>

My family is from Ukraine, ask us what we think of Russia. image
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21