Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

pr64r/b matty help requested by all "stooge too"

i'm out of the water currently

but chrisrx is trying to assemble a pr64r/b set and they are in a dry spell...bigtime

i but merely ask all matteheads to keep eyes and snouts sniffing for a fellow mattehead here (stooge too as we'll hunt your missing links too)

maybe you got 64r/b's that if a upgrade presented itself and you're not partial to a limited 64r/b you can pm him

thanks for all who read this and those who may have some angle of aide too

oneday i hope chris and i join waterport with pr64r/b sets in registry as our sets will be side by side
everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

Comments

• WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just for the record, WS set has one PR 64 Brown, a 1911. At least until he gets the courage up to crack it, give it a acetone bath and set it back to the plastic factory someday.

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    Heya thanks for the post Mr. Ted.

Indeed the eye-appealing 64rb's have been dry as of late. I would appreciate any leads image
  • lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    lol watch stooge find you one first...the closet matthead he is...
    unless he's buying um to laff at us mattheads so we can't find um as i still think he's a lil creepy
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    LOL how am I to sleep tonight NOW!?