Home Precious Metals
Options

Boca Raton, FL PM show report...

This is a small 1 day show..... 1 dealer has 1 10oz. JM bar for $140 [passed].... next table has a cast 10oz Engelhard for $145 [passed]...

next next next next... HOOooo.... dealer has 100 JM 1oz and 15 10oz JM's... for $15 per.oz. or take it all for $14 per. oz. .....

offered $13 .... offer declined.... ok....... next next next......

next table has 15 1oz gold Maples at spot + $40.... WOW... [pass].....

next next next next....... table has 100 +/- K-Rands at spot + $35 FIRM.... take 1 or take them all..... Geeeessss..... [pass]..

Well....... lets see what happens at the next show.......( call me a tight wad )

In a bit.......
Silver Baron
Silver is the mortar that binds the bricks of loyalty.

Comments

• Options
    fcfc Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭
    i think your patience will be rewarded and i like how you think
    considering how many possible chances you passed due to the
    dealers being buried in it. too bad those dealers did not flip it
    for a small profit right away instead of being caught with their
    pants down. eventually, if silver does not recover in short order,
    they will have to fish for a sucker or lower their asking price.
  • Options

<< <i>This is a small 1 day show..... 1 dealer has 1 10oz. JM bar for $140 [passed].... next table has a cast 10oz Engelhard for $145 [passed]...

next next next next... HOOooo.... dealer has 100 JM 1oz and 15 10oz JM's... for $15 per.oz. or take it all for $14 per. oz. .....

offered $13 .... offer declined.... ok....... next next next......

next table has 15 1oz gold Maples at spot + $40.... WOW... [pass].....

next next next next....... table has 100 +/- K-Rands at spot + $35 FIRM.... take 1 or take them all..... Geeeessss..... [pass]..

Well....... lets see what happens at the next show.......( call me a tight wad )

In a bit....... >>

most powerful word in all of the above...is "pass'

move on....keep you ears and eyes open...there will be more opportunities...

Did you make it to the Richmond Show???? If you did....did you find a black hole to travel by......time warp.....Starship Enterprise Transporter????
  • Options
    Greetings All....... RAH...... No, I did not get to the Richmond show.....

With the way gas was going up and being rationed at some stations on Friday...... image
    Silver Baron
    Silver is the mortar that binds the bricks of loyalty.
  • Options

<< <i>Greetings All....... RAH...... No, I did not get to the Richmond show.....

With the way gas was going up and being rationed at some stations on Friday...... image >>

I understand....I could not attend either...and I am closer......thanks for the silver report....please continue as you attend shows....gives me an idea of how things are at shows concerning common silver prices....

RAH