Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Cards in registry sets without spec #'s

I have a question in regard to cards which are in registry sets, but do not have spec #'s associated with them and can not be added to a set. Why is this case? As an example in the Wayne Gretzky Master set the 1995 Parkhurst International #449 is listed as part of the set, but because there is no spec associated I can not add the card. There are several other examples in the same master set. Just lookin for some insight.

Thanks.
Always buying Gretzky PSA Graded

Need some 2007 A&G Regular Back Mini's PM if you have any and I will send my needs list.

Comments

• Options
    mcholkemcholke Posts: 1,000 ✭✭

<< <i>I have a question in regard to cards which are in registry sets, but do not have spec #'s associated with them and can not be added to a set. Why is this case? As an example in the Wayne Gretzky Master set the 1995 Parkhurst International #449 is listed as part of the set, but because there is no spec associated I can not add the card. There are several other examples in the same master set. Just lookin for some insight.

Thanks. >>

For whatever reason this has happened to me a dozen times with cards that belong into the set. When you are in the set in edit mode, you can click on the line above the set that says report card that should be in the set. It goes back to PSA and my experience in about 3 days I am able to go back in and add the card.

Collecting Tony Perez PSA and Rookie Baseball PSA